4/4 Red Oak KD Lumber Run?

Which date works best for you for pickup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lottathought

New User
Michael
As luck would have it, that is the one weekend in the month that I work. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
If we can not have it another weekend, can we make it a little later so I can show up at 3:30?

Geege

New User
Garry
I had a lead on some color matched red oak with that real nice wheat color a few weeks ago I can check on it if anyone's interested! and maybe some quarter sawn?

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Looks Like Sunday 13 September 2009 won.

We'll see you Sunday 13 September 2009 around 9:00 AM @ Scott's Farm for lots of lumber run fun.

Scott it might be a good idea to post directions I'm sure there are some who don't know where your farm at.

Thanks

timf67

New User
Tim
I believe you meant to say Sunday the 13th...

Looks Like Sunday 14 September 2009 won.

We'll see you Sunday 14 September 2009 around 9:00 AM @ Scott's Farm for lots of lumber run fun.

Scott it might be a good idea to post directions I'm sure there are some who don't know where your farm at.

Thanks

SteveCogs

New User
Steve
Is anyone from the Charlotte area going up to Scott's Sunday and have room to bring 50bf back for me? I was hoping to bring my LOML and boy up to that area Sat. and spend the night. We have not been up there at all and would like to check it out. I would be at Scott's myself Sunday morning to help with the loading and meeting of you guys. The problem is I would have to leave the back open for the return trip and that would not be good for the others in the car. Help would be appreciated and of course I would pitch in a few $ for your gas.

Thanks
Steve

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Steve I can squeeze it in my load. PM me your phone number and we can work out the details.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Originally Posted by Jeff Mills
"Looks Like Sunday 14 September 2009 won.

We'll see you Sunday [STRIKE]14[/STRIKE] 13 September 2009 around 9:00 AM @ Scott's Farm for lots of lumber run fun.

Thanks"
PM Scott Smith for directions

Rob

New User
Rob
Scott, bringing the wife this time, maybe the boy to help load. Unless it's an issue.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Thanks Jeff and Scott! Great to get together and breathe Oak for a few hours. Now I need to make something!

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Adding my thanks to Scott and Jeff! Great lumber as usual!! :icon_thum

Also, thanks to Mark for the Pony express run! :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors