4/4 Red Oak KD Lumber Run?

Which date works best for you for pickup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Many thanks to all for their purchases and great camaraderie today. In case anybody missed out, Jeff and I still have a few hundred feet of QSWO and QSRO available to North Carolina Woodworker members; and our lumber run price is about 30% less expensive than the average retail price.

And our good friend Jim (Froglips) decided to carry on a great tradition from previous lumber runs too... I guess that he thought that considering all of my projects, I might appreciate being "board" for a change....

Next time I'm only handing him stickers...

:rotflm:

Seriously, thanks all for the support. It was great to see old friends and to meet new ones.

Scott

timf67

New User
Tim
Yes, thanks Jeff and Scott! It was great to meet everyone. And if you haven't seen Scott's "farm" I suggest that you check it out! It is a truly inpressive operation.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
And our good friend Jim (Froglips) decided to carry on a great tradition from previous lumber runs too... I guess that he thought that considering all of my projects, I might appreciate being "board" for a change....

Scott

Funny thing , I thought head boppping with boards was only a sport for Fred, but obviously I was wrong :rotflm:.

It was good to see everyone, and I got the nickel tour of Scott's shop.:icon_thum Scott and Jeff, I thank you guys for everything. And maybe next time we can bring a grill and have a party while sorting through wood :gar-Bi.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Sure was fun! Seeing a bunch of woodworkers swarming around a pile of beautiful boards like piranha around Lee Majors (but I digress)......

Scott gave me the opportunity to yet again prove that the most dangerous aspect of being a Sawyer is overly enthusiastic, well intentioned, but spatially challenged woodworkers :)

Luckily, his hat was not damaged.

Jim

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
I can't wait to see everyones pictures of the oak they got. I am sure they are great!

PICTURES, Pictures, pICTURES!

Rob

New User
Rob
wood_3_.JPG

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Many thanks to all for their purchases and great camaraderie today. In case anybody missed out, Jeff and I still have a few hundred feet of QSWO and QSRO available to North Carolina Woodworker members; and our lumber run price is about 30% less expensive than the average retail price.

:rotflm:

Seriously, thanks all for the support. It was great to see old friends and to meet new ones.

Scott

So first it was Fred then Scott

construction_knocked_out_md_wht.gif

I'm always on the lookout, don't want to join "the Board"... I've had a few close calls but have managed to duck just in time to avoid the beamer :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS