Search results

1. sbarnhardt

Looking for a "good" used woodburning system!!

I am looking for a good, used woodburning set up. Preferably a Colwood Detailer at a minimum, or the Razertip equivelant. Thanks
  2. sbarnhardt

Letter to JET

amen!!!!!!
  3. sbarnhardt

Earthquake....everyone OK

Didn't feel a thing in China Grove. In fact, didn't know anything about it until a brother-in-law in NJ called to see if we were OK and we had to say....From what??
  4. sbarnhardt

Mortar / Pestle

Looks good!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Just wish I had a place to put a lathe. Turning has always fascinated me!!
  5. 2011 Heartstrings Project

2011 Heartstrings Project

cut ornaments
  6. sbarnhardt

2011 Heartstrings Angel Project

Ahhh!!! That kind of top. My mind didn't go that route. Was wondering if it was something I could help with, but don't have a lathe, nor a place to put one if I did/could get ahold of one. Dang it!!
  7. sbarnhardt

What is this??
  8. sbarnhardt

Good Will Lathe Time

What the heck!!! Heath! Heath! Heath! Heath! Heath! Heath! Heath!
  9. sbarnhardt

How should finishing be handled? Should each person finish their own? If so, with what? Or should the cut pieces be sent to you, or someone else, for finishing so they are all the same and consistent? My finishing expertise is pretty much limited to spray can spar urethane and similar...
  10. sbarnhardt

New Shop Started

:eusa_dancThis is just too great, for me at least, to adequately comment. Wow doesn't seem enough, but..........WOW!! NICE!! :eusa_danc:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:eusa_danc
  11. sbarnhardt

Barbara, Wood and patterns arrived today in great shape. Some great looking wood in there. Thanks..... Barney
  12. sbarnhardt

Been Sandbagging, The New Grandbaby....

Tracy, Do you have him something picked out in the lot yet?? :gar-La;
  13. sbarnhardt

I hate plumbing

Hope there aren't any die hard plumbers on here. If you are, I hope you're thick skinned. I always heard there weren't but 4 things you needed to know to be a plumber! 1) Hot on the left 2) Cold on the right 3) You know what flows downhill. And the biggy...... 4) Payday's Friday...
  14. sbarnhardt

Been Sandbagging, The New Grandbaby....

Re: Been Sandbagging The New Grandbaby.... C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! Grandkids are a most wonderful invention!! Matter of fact, I've got one sleeping upstairs as I write this. She's 14 going on 24. Tracy....Keep a firm grip on your wallet/checkbook/money pouch/etc.!! When they get...
  15. sbarnhardt

What is the preferred material?? Plywood or hardwood? Type preference? Submission and deadlines?
  16. sbarnhardt

Use for Plastic Tubing

Tie up tomato plants with it!
  17. sbarnhardt

Lowe's Reneged

This must be more of a store to store thing. I bought a drill press from HD a while back. I'd been reading a similar thread here and just happened to have an HF flyer so I took the coupon. I "asked" the person in the store, they called "someone", and took it. I was going to buy it in either...
  18. sbarnhardt

Project Rudolph - call for help

Found something from 2008. Is this the one you are referring to? Have any feeling for when you might hear from the lighthouse design owner?
  19. sbarnhardt

Miter Gauge for Old 10 inch Craftsmen Band Saw???

Thanks! Let me know how much and how much for shipping.
  20. sbarnhardt

Miter Gauge for Old 10 inch Craftsmen Band Saw???

Don't have a table saw. Trying to find something that will work in the bandsaw.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS