Been Sandbagging, The New Grandbaby....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Ok, I am only 49 years young and it appears that I am a new Grandpa:swoon:. I have purposely waited to post this supreme gloat. I wanted to bond with him in my time before I presented him to my woodworking friends. Bonding was completed today as I fed him for the first time.( I ain't the newborn type of person. ) I present J Michael Bost. My first Grandchild..... Born on March 18 2011. He has stolen my heart.

Last edited:

Glennbear

Glenn
Re: Been Sandbagging The New Grandbaby....

Thanks for sharing the pictures. :icon_thum It appears he has learned how to do Grandpa's favorite activity quite well. :rotflm:

TracyP

Tracy

Thanks for sharing the pictures. :icon_thum It appears he has learned how to do Grandpa's favorite activity quite well. :rotflm:

Yep, he and I are on the same page. Eyes closed means no one can bother us....:rotflm:

b4man

New User
Barbara

Tracy, shame on you! How in the world have you been able to keep this from us???

He's adorable. Congratulations and may God bless him richly:icon_cheers

TracyP

Tracy

Tracy, shame on you! How in the world have you been able to keep this from us???

He's adorable. Congratulations and may God bless him richly:icon_cheers

It ain't been easy:nah::nah::nah:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member

Congratulations on the new family member. :icon_thum

My first Granddaughter is a little over 2 years old. I haven't done the bottle thing yet. Little people scare me. I'm always afraid I'm going to break something. (or drop them)

TracyP

Tracy

Congratulations on the new family member. :icon_thum

My first Granddaughter is a little over 2 years old. I haven't done the bottle thing yet. Little people scare me. I'm always afraid I'm going to break something. (or drop them)

Me too. Hence the delayed gloat...but I bit the bullet today and held and fed him. I am in heaven......... Women are much better at the baby thing. This is why we should all love our wives.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member

Congratulations Tracy. :icon_cheers And don't worry about dropping them: they bounce real well. :rotflm:

Bill

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member

Congratulations Tracy!!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

Precious boy you got there.

Get ready for some major spoilage and plenty of shop time to build all of his needed furniture and toys.

Enjoy them when they that age. Our 1st granddaughter is about 18 Mo. and neither the LOML or me can keep up with her.:eusa_doh:

Enjoy these fun times!

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

Congrats my friend. :eusa_danc

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member

Congrats Tracy! Mary Ann and I are excited for you all.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User

As a grand dad to ten, and great grand dad to one, let me congratulate you. You will soon know why grand parents and grand kids get along so well. They both have a common enemy. I like um when they are old enough to talk, and are potty trained

Bryan S

Bryan

AWWWWWWW Tracy you are going to love it. :icon_thum

petebucy4638

Pete
Corporate Member

Ok, I am only 49 years young and it appears that I am a new Grandpa:swoon:. I have purposely waited to post this supreme gloat. I wanted to bond with him in my time before I presented him to my woodworking friends. Bonding was completed today as I fed him for the first time.( I ain't the newborn type of person. ) I present J Michael Bost. My first Grandchild..... Born on March 18 2011. He has stolen my heart.

Feeding them can be fun. Now go change his diaper, and no, the dust filter mask will not help!
:rotflm:

sbarnhardt

New User
Barney

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! !

Grandkids are a most wonderful invention!! Matter of fact, I've got one sleeping upstairs as I write this. She's 14 going on 24.

Tracy....Keep a firm grip on your wallet/checkbook/money pouch/etc.!! When they get a little older and crawl up on your lap, grab you around the neck and say in that sweet voice......GrandPa/Poppy/etc. I want.........You will want to be sure you can whip that sucker out real quick!! Enjoy!!!!! Wait....Has anyone told you about Christmas yet?????? Man!! Oh Man!! :gar-Bi

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User

Where's the halo?

There's nothing more angelic than a sleeping baby.

M

McRabbet

Heartiest congratulations even though you've kept it a secret so long -- grand kids are special members of ones family as they reaffirm you're living right! I have four and they are all special. Cuddle them, love them and spoil them to your heart's content!!

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member

Tracy, that is fantastic! Congratulations!
No doubt you treasure every moment...
Now - about the rest of your post...
You are ONLY 49????:wconfused:
Boy I'm biting my tongue so I don't get moderated.... :gar-Bi

TracyP

Tracy

Tracy, that is fantastic! Congratulations!
No doubt you treasure every moment...
Now - about the rest of your post...
You are ONLY 49????:wconfused:
Boy I'm biting my tongue so I don't get moderated.... :gar-Bi

:rotflm::rotflm: Yeah, grandparents are supposed to be older than that. Right??:dontknow::icon_scra.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell

Congrats to you and your newly expanding family!!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS