1. Fall 2010 Drawing Prizes

Fall 2010 Drawing Prizes

Lot 9 part 1 - DVD by Steve Latta on Fundamentals of Inlay: Federal Table Leg, from Lie-Nielsen Toolworks (combine with other DVD's for Lot 9)
  2. Fall 2010 Drawing Prizes

Fall 2010 Drawing Prizes

Lot 7 part 1 - Two Veritas hand saws from Lee Valley Tools -- a 20 tpi dovetail saw and a 16 tpi crosscut saw (combines with Marking Gauge for Lot 7)
  3. Fall 2010 Drawing Prizes

Fall 2010 Drawing Prizes

Lot 12 part 2 - Direct-Reading Caliper from Lee Valley Tools -- this combines with the Artisan 1/2'' gouge to form Lot 12
  4. Fall 2010 Drawing Prizes

Fall 2010 Drawing Prizes

Lot 6 - A DX60 Veritas Block Plane with A2 Blade from Lee Valley Tools
  5. Fall 2010 Drawing Prizes

Fall 2010 Drawing Prizes

Lot 3 - Two sets of Bessey Cabinetmaker's K-Body Revo Bar Clamps -- each set has two 24'' and two 40'' clamps and four KP Blocks to stand the clamps on their bars for easy glueing. A total of 8 clamps. From Klingspor's Woodworking Shop.
  6. Fall 2010 Drawing Prizes

Fall 2010 Drawing Prizes

Lot 12 part 1 - 1/2'' Artisan Bowl Gouge from Craft Supplies, Inc. This is one part of Lot 12 (See Direct Reading Caliper)
  7. Fall 2010 Drawing

Fall 2010 Drawing

Updated Page 2 (Lots 7 - 12)
  8. Fall 2010 Drawing

Fall 2010 Drawing

Updated Page 1 (Lots 1 - 6)
  9. M

Fall 2010 Drawing - Important Update

:icon_thum It is time for our annual Fall Drawing! :eusa_danc We've searched high and low for a group of prizes that we know will make you the envy of many fellow woodworkers if you win just one of these prizes. With a $5 ticket, you can win prizes up to $900 in value -- and if you buy...
  10. Fall 2010 Drawing

Fall 2010 Drawing

Page 2 (Lots (7 - 12)
  11. Fall 2010 Drawing

Fall 2010 Drawing

Page 1 (Lots 1 - 6)
  12. Rob

2010 GAW Wood turning symposium

What a full weekend. My hats off the the Georgia Association of Woodturners for an awesome weekend. This event is held every September in the Unicoi National Forest near Helen, GA. Helen's a neat place to visit, and the area is beautiful. I got to meet and listen to Nick Cook. Watched him...
  13. froglips

[Video Update!]Klingspor Showcase 2010, the pics!

As promised, uploaded a few pics from the show! More to come and lots of videos too! So many great pieces in the Show. Many just made your head spin. Demos were a blast! Hand planes, Worksharps, turnings and steamings. Looking forward to next year already! Here are just a few of...
  14. b4man

Angels for Heartstrings 2010

Last year I scrolled almost 200 angel ornaments for an organization called Heartstrings Infant Loss Support. Their annual Memory Walk and primary fundraiser is October 10 in Kernersville. This organization helps parents who have lost infants up to a year old. They were life savers for my...
  15. Flemish Harpsichord on Six-Legged Stand

Flemish Harpsichord on Six-Legged Stand

Flemish Harpsichord on Six-Legged Stand
  16. froglips

Did someone say Coastal Shop Crawl in 2010?

Why, yes they did. Right now, today, maybe tomorrow, and certainly three days from Tuesday, we are looking for you! You! Me? Yes, you! We are looking for a few people who are willing to open their shop doors and share in the wonder that is their shop...
  17. J

IWF Aug 25 - 28, 2010, Atlanta

This is the "Big Boy" show. If you haven't been before, you just can't imagine what you have missed. Takes three days to see MOST of the show. If you are thinking of flying to Atlanta, you don't need to rent a car. Just pickup the MARTA in the airport, go to Five Points and transfer to west...
  18. Trent Mason

Notice of Conference Call - July 6, 2010

I just wanted to start a thread about the conference call tomorrow night. Time: 7:30pm Number: 1-877-848-7046 Pass Code: 71292439 I drew up an Agenda for it, based on the one for the last meeting and the minutes: North Carolina Woodworker, Inc. Board of Directors Conference Call July 6...
  19. scsmith42

NCWW 2010 - 2011 Corporate Officers announcement

As Secretary of the Board of Directors of North Carolina Woodworker, I am pleased to announce the incoming officers for the 2010 - 2011 year for North Carolina Woodworker. As you may recall, Stuart Nelson (Tarheel) and I will be leaving the board effective June 30, and we are being replaced by...
  20. scsmith42

Minutes from the June 26, 2010 BOD meeting

All: Attached below is a draft of my minutes from today's BoD meeting. Please review these and advise me of any changes that should be made. Thanks much. Scott MINUTES OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING NORTH CAROLINA WOODWORKER, INC. June 26, 2010 The meeting was held at Doug Robinson's...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS