NCWW 2010 - 2011 Corporate Officers announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
As Secretary of the Board of Directors of North Carolina Woodworker, I am pleased to announce the incoming officers for the 2010 - 2011 year for North Carolina Woodworker. As you may recall, Stuart Nelson (Tarheel) and I will be leaving the board effective June 30, and we are being replaced by Steve Coles and Trent Mason, whose terms start effective July 1, 2010.

Starting with the 2010 election, we are staggering the terms of the board members so as to provide continuity between Boards. For this election only, three of our seven Board Members will serve a 1 year term, and four of the Board Members will serve a two year term. All subsequent elections will be for two year terms. As per our By-laws, the new board member have met and allocated responsibility for the various Board positions.

Our Incoming Board members, their position, and terms are as follows:

Douglas Robinson, President, 1 year term.
Travis Porter, Treasurer, 1 year term.
Steve Coles, VP of Internet Operations, 1 year term.
Rob Payne (McRabbit), Executive VP, 2 year term
Scott Miller (ScottM), Events Director, 2 year term
Tracy Pardue (TracyP), Development Director, 2 year term
Trent Mason, Corporate Secretary, 2 year term.

Please join me in welcoming Steve, Tracy and Trent to their new positions, and in wishing our new Board the best of success during the upcoming year.

Scott Smith
Secretary,
North Carolina Woodworker, Inc.

Don Alexander

New User
Don
got to say i am happy to have found this site and awesome job to all who keep it going

may it continue to be as good or better for many long years to come :thumbs_up

b4man

New User
Barbara
Thanks to Scott and Stuart for the time, effort and jobs well done serving this site. I appreciate your willingness to help and the great jobs you both did here.

To the current BoD; those who will be continuing on, thanks! To Trent and Steve I'm happy you represent us and wish you best of luck.

Barbara

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Many thanks to all who serve, and have served our group!
The hours and issues seem to go by almost unseen - a testament to those who tend to the business of running things. Few glitches and problems have grown large enough or long enough for most of us to notice although we know they show their heads from time to time.
Well done one and all!

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Congratulations and a huge THANK YOU to all who serve on the Board. Having served on various committees and boards in my younger days, I know and appreciate all the hard, often thankless, work that goes into it. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Thank you again,

Bill

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I wish to announce that I have reluctantly accepted Travis Porter's resignation from the Board of Directors. I wish to thank him for his contributions to NCWW, Inc. over the past year.

Joe Scharle has agreed to serve as a Director and to assume the Treasurer position. Thank you Joe.

Douglas Robinson
President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS