2nd Anniversery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Thank you, Steve, for what you started here :eusa_clap. Thank you, admins, for all you do :eusa_clap. And thanks to this whole community for all the contributions, ideas, support, and fellowship.

Ray

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
I would like to extend my gratitude for creating such a wonderful site. It has brought together a lot of fine folks and the knowledge shared, along with those friendships, is invaluable.

Hurray to Steve and the NCWW Team :eusa_clap

Mike

skeeter

New User
Charles
Happy Anniversary NC Woodworker. A special thanks to Steve and the team that helps make this a great website!!

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Two Years!!! Wow. I would have thought this group had been around for ten years. When I first joined back in May, I could not get over what a great group this is and how well everyone supports each other. This is a special thing we have here. Thanks to Steve and the gang for keeping us on the right track :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thanks again, Steve for all ya do here in order to make this site a very enjoyable and educational place to visit.

Thanks too to all of the administrator's and moderators!

Wayne

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
Thanks, Steve, for putting up with a motley crew like us and providing a great place to chat and learn. Also, thanks to the mods for doing a fantastic job to keep us all coming back.

tv

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Two years wow! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

What a great site this has been Good people allways willing to lend a hand or part with some knowledge. Glad I found it and thanks for the vision Steve had.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Dang, time flies when you're having fun :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Happy Anniversary to Us! It couldn't happen to a finer group of folks :icon_thum

Steve the Visionary (aka Papa Smurf) has built a virtual school, library, and playground that attracts talented, diversified, and sharing folks. Meanwhile Monty works quietly in the background supporting the site and providing sagacious counsel. And Otto, well that's another story :lol:

Thanks DaveO, Rob, Clay, and all the Mods who keep the ball rolling. And last, but not least, the members whose questions and answers generate knowledge, ideas, and inspiration. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sniff, sniff, I think I'm gonna cry :crybaby2: :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Ever grateful,
Roger

SSuther

New User
Stan
I've had to be away for awhile, and it's nice to be back and see the anniversary notice. Congratulations and thanks to Steve for creating a great place to meet in North Carolina's slice of cyberspace.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Steve,

Many thanks to you and all of the admins and moderators who work tirelessly to keep this site new and interesting. Steve, you've done a great thing by starting this site...

Dan C.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
2 years huh?well i,ve been here 5 years but the first 3 were kinda lonely.:eusa_thin but then along came papa smurf and built this thing around me.:-D gee wiz. i kinda like it here. then for another year dave o was postin so much i couldnt get a word in edgeways.:roll: good things happen for a reason i guess. thanks steve. this is a jewel in a ocean of sand and before long we gonna have our own oasis complete with palm trees and cool runnin water.:rolf: i mean where else can a guy learn to build sumpin like this?:rolf:

Attachments

• IMG10.jpg
    IMG10.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 132

Sully

New User
jay
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Steve,
Thanks to you and all of the administrator, moderators and members. Without this community and all you do, the hobby would not be a satisfying as it is for me, the friendship and knowledge shared here is priceless. Jim

lhmayberry

Les Mayberry
Corporate Member
Steve ,
I want to thank you and everyone involved for making an idea the works that it is today. I have gotten much enjoyment learning from these threads and post, not to mention the help I got when I asked. Even the wise cracks are worth while even when thrown at me . I really appreciate all that has been done for us as a group.
THANKS AGAIN
Les Mayberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors