2nd Anniversery

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
With so much great knowledge, and greater members, I thought it was older than that. :eusa_thin

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
What an incredible site! I love coming here and browsing around. Everyone here makes it so warm and friendly!

Steve, Thanks again for all that you do! Your time, efforts, and resources are TRUELY appreciated! You ROCK!

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Happy Anniversary NC WW'ers. Thanks Steve for all the effort you put into this site and to all the Staff for supporting Steve and all of us fellow WW'ers. This is a wonderful source of information and inspiration.

Where else can you find a group of people that would be willing to move a heavy piece of equipment from one end of of NC to the other at no cost to anyone...aka The NC WW'ers Pony Express. Not to mention a lathe and all the necessary tools to try your hand at turning on loan for 3 months. Awesome!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

R

rickc

Congratulations Steve. I haven't been on much recently, due to other conflicts, but I have really benefited from the site and the hard work you put in. I am not sure which benefit I enjoy the most. The knowledge gained or some of the friendships that have been developing as a result of meeting other participants. Here's to the never ending story!!!! :eusa_clap

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Kudos for a job well done, Steve, by one of the newest subscribers. What I have already learned here is well worth the price. Have a great weekend!

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I'd like to chime in and add my appreciation to all the hard work that all do to keep this site going, I really enjoy being here. This is by far the best web site I've seen for woodworkers anywhere.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

M

McRabbet

I've been offline for several days, but want to express my heartiest congratulations to Steve for his extraordinary vision and generosity in creating and running the site, to Monty and DaveO for their dedicated service in leading the staff and to all of my fellow Admins and Moderators for their unselfish support. And a special thanks to everyone of our members who are making great contributions day after day. We're spoiled because we've got the best of the best! I'm just happy I'm part of such a successful team!

b4man

New User
Barbara
Re: 2nd Anniversary

Thank you Steve & Monty. Thanks to all the moderators and administrators for the work you all do to keep us comfortable in this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors