2nd Anniversery

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

New User
Mike
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eusa_danc :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_clap

Monty

New User
Monty
Cool! I think we should take this occasion to once again give Steve a well-deserved round of applause for providing this great site! Thanks again Steve!!!

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NCWW!

Thanks to all who make this website possible, who post valuable information, and for those who have helped us all make more sawdust!

BillPappas

New User
Bill
Thanks Steve and all the great folks that contribute on a regular basis...this is a great site. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Bill

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Awesome!!! and to think of it's humble beginings and that first thread on some other site that I won't mention ('cause it will embarrass me :oops: )
Steve, I am so glad that your vision was true, and that you stuck with it and created something of real value to the whole woodworking community of NC and some of the surrounding areas.

Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Awesome!!! and to think of it's humble beginings and that first thread on some other site that I won't mention ('cause it will embarrass me :oops: )
Steve, I am so glad that your vision was true, and that you stuck with it and created something of real value to the whole woodworking community of NC and some of the surrounding areas.

Dave:)

Yeah, I remember some guy with the initials DO suggesting this idea was pure folly.....:roll:

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Steve,
Congratulation on 2 wonderful years of the North Carolina Woodworker. You have given all of us a chance to enjoy the many skills and knowledge of the many dedicated woodworkers who come together not only as a TEAM but supporters when things just don't go right. Thanks again Steve for a great network. Terry

MikeH

New User
Mike
Cool! I think we should take this occasion to once again give Steve a well-deserved round of applause for providing this great site! Thanks again Steve!!!

Thank you for all you do Steve! We greatly appreciate it! :eusa_clap

Greybeard

New User
Pat
Steve,
I also offer my congratulations on the the job you have done with the site!
You have worked many long days to ensure that everyone in NC has the opportunity has somewhere to come to ask questions and to share some information with the rest of our not so little community!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

cskipper

Cathy
:icon_chee :icon_chee :icon_chee Happy anniversary North Carolina Woodworker! Steve, thanks for sticking to your guns despite the naysayers (whom shall remain nameless :lol:) This is a terrific group, of which I feel honored to be a part. I can honestly say that, through the encouragement I have received here, I have greatly increased my woodworking skills. Thanks to everybody who keeps it going and contributes their wisdom, experience and humor! :eusa_clap

PS - welcome back Pat!

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Steve (and all of the admins) - happy anniversary and thanks much for all of your hard work.

This is a GREAT SITE and it has helped to further the individual as well as group pursuits of our local NC woodworking community. Speaking for myself, I have learned much, met some really great folks, and have enjoyed my time here.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Regards,

Scott

stoneskippers

New User
John Skipper
Thanks to all of you and especially Steve for making this site happen. I don't post much but check the site at lest once a day. Cathy and I joined in Oct. 2 years ago and remember when the first mile stone of 500 post was made ( DaveO ). Again thanks to all of you.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors