Search results

1. G

Discount Program and Privacy

+1 thanks for the update
  2. G

Mobile CMS cabinet

Travis, The request came from me and I really appreciate the follow up pictures. Thanks again, Grant
  3. G

Adirondack Chairs

Those will definitely make a nice additon to the deck or patio.
  4. G

Memorial project

Dave, I made a banner in Microsoft Publisher at work. Sized the banner to the size of the wood and printed it off. I then taped the banner together at the predetermined spots and stapled it to the board. I then put a piece of transfer paper under the banner and traced the lettering with a...
  5. G

Memorial project

Dave, I give the Bosch Colt great reviews. This was the first job that I used it on and I really liked it. There seems to be plenty of power and the little thing fits perfectly in my hands. There are other attachments that I have not had the pleasure of using as of yet but hope to in the near...
  6. G

Memorial project

The school where my wife teaches wanted to do a memorial garden for the teachers that have been lost. This is the culmination of the project that I have been working on for the last week and finally finished it on Saturday morning. Side posts and trellis cemented in. I printed a banner off...
  7. G

Weekend Projects...Whadja Do??

The teaching staff at my wifes school has lost two long term teachers in the last two years. They are putting to gether a memorial garden to honor these teachers and asked me to build them an arbor for the garden. Our local 84 Lumber donated and even delivered the lumber to my house on Satruday...
  8. G

Finished bath cabinet for Easter present

Here is the finished project that i did for my wife for Easter. The finish is Minwax "Classic Oak" and 2 coats of wipe on poly.
  9. Built-ins bedroom 2

Built-ins bedroom 2

The built in for the larger of the two rooms ran the lenght of the wall in my oldest daughters room.
  10. Built-ins

Built-ins

My first house was a story and a half with small bedroom upstairs. I tore out part of the walls in my youngest daughters bedroom and put in these built in dressers.
  11. Arbor

Arbor

The arbor now resides in the side yard at my in-laws.
  12. Arbor

Arbor

My wife wanted an arbor to get married under. This is what I built for her.
  13. G

Finished SWMBO's Easter present

Re: SWMBO's Easter present Canuck, the vertical stiles on my cabinet are pocket holed to the sides. If you look inside of the cabinet you can see the pocket holes which will be filled in and sanded down. The rails are just glued and brad nailed on this piece. On other pieces I normally use an...
  14. G

Finished SWMBO's Easter present

Last night while watching tv with my wife she said she would like to have a new cabinet for her bathroom to replace the cheap Sauder cabinet that she currently has. She uses the cabinet to house a CD player, CD's, wash cloths and bath lotions. So since I had a half a day of vacation today, and...
  15. G

Fireplace built-ins

Scribing? I am assuming you are referring to the fit-up between the brick and the plywood. There was actually no scribing done at all. The sides of the fireplace were really smooth except for a few spots that we knocked off with a chisel and a hammer.
  16. G

Fireplace built-ins

Here are some pictures of the last big project I did of a fireplace built in unit for my neighbor. He bought the materials. I cut, glued and installed and he and his wife stained. The cabinets are made of mostly oak faced plywood. The sides are 3/4" and the back is 1/4" material. The face...
  17. G

Just me/future NC resident

NCPete, I did not go to OSU but you are correct in assuming I can't stand Michigan. Canuck, Dayton and Xenia are just a short drive from me. i am actually just about 10 miles East of Columbus. PappyJ, My inlaws have a place in Vass that we all frequent pretty much. One of these days in the...
  18. G

Just me/future NC resident

Hello all my name is Grant Davis. As you can see I am not a current North Carolina resident (as of yet) but do have part ownership in a condo in the Vass-Souther Pines area. I am married, with 3 children (2G, 1B). By day I am a Manufacturing Manager and by night I am a hobbyist woodworker when...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS