Just me/future NC resident

Status
Not open for further replies.

gad5264

New User
Grant
Hello all my name is Grant Davis. As you can see I am not a current North Carolina resident (as of yet) but do have part ownership in a condo in the Vass-Souther Pines area. I am married, with 3 children (2G, 1B). By day I am a Manufacturing Manager and by night I am a hobbyist woodworker when time away from family permits.

I am in the process of learning my way around here and am looking forward to trading usefull and sometime useless information with all of you.

I have been very impressed with what I have seen so far and hope I can contribute a little bit in the future.

Hello again,

Grant.JPG

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Grant, Welcome to the site. We lookforward tothe day when you move to NC. I guess, from the look of your avatar, you don't care much for Michigan.

Ray

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
gonna hazard a guess here. You went to Ohio, and don't like Michigan???

Welcome to the forum!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome Grant!

I am sure that you will enjoy yourself here at NCWW. Lots of talent, quite willing to share their experiences and expertise!

Good old Ohio, eh? :eusa_clap My wife is originally from the Dayton, Xenia area and I know that are quite well. I think that you are quite a bit northeast of there right? I am very sure that you will really like this state of ours, once you get settled down here!

Take care and post often!

Wayne

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome Grant. This is a great bunch of WWers here. Don't hesitate to jump in with questions/suggestions. You said you weren't a resident "yet". Any plans to make the move soon?
Take care,
Randy

gad5264

New User
Grant
NCPete, I did not go to OSU but you are correct in assuming I can't stand Michigan.

Canuck, Dayton and Xenia are just a short drive from me. i am actually just about 10 miles East of Columbus.

PappyJ, My inlaws have a place in Vass that we all frequent pretty much. One of these days in the future my wife will end up with the place and we will eventually move South as both of us love the area.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome,
Grant

M

McRabbet

Hi Grant,

Welcome to the NC WW Site. I'm normally in NC too, but I'm currently on a trip to visit my 93 year old mother in Port St. Lucie, FL. Stopped into a Pantera Bread Company for a little snack and a few minutes of free air time with my wireless laptop. Look forward to seeing your posts and pics on the site -- I took care of your incorrect pictures in the Faces gallery as you requested -- lucky you got me!

Enjoy the site. Rob

cskipper

Cathy
Hi Grant! My sister went to college in Dayton - I lived in Ohio 16 years. We're glad you will be coming our way! Oh yeah, officially - welcome to the site.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Welcome aboard! I look forward to hearing your ideas, and to the time you can call NC your home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors