NCWWer dating service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Congrats Trent. When is the big day.

Michael, I like the way you think. You're absolutely right in that the fine china will never be used as much as those woodworking tools. :no:

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Thanks Stuart.

Trent, once you get those dishes you have to have something fancy to show them off and store them in. Maybe you can use this to your advantage. :eusa_thin That's a mighty big project that is sure to require some new tools. I think I'm on to something here. Run with it!

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
Congrats Trent! I remember seeing you guys at the shop crawl, that is quite awesome that it turned into a marriage :). :thumbs_up:icon_thum:thumbs_up

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Thats just wonderful! I'm very happy for you both.

I remember meeting you on the crawl.

From you post, I sense she is also very lucky to have met you.

Check with Mr. Ferone, I think Freud has a signiture line of engraved wedding saw blades.

All my best wishes to you both!

Jim

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
May your mornings bring joy and your evenings bring peace. May your troubles grow few as your blessings increase. May the saddest day of your future, be no worse than the happiest day of your past. May your hands be forever clasped in friendship And your hearts joined forever in love.Your lives are very special,God has touched you in many ways. May his blessings rest upon you And fill all your coming days.

James Davis

New User
James Davis
Congratulations, as I told my daughter when she told me she was getting married, ( I already knew because her fiance had asked me the week before unknown to her), I hope the lord blesses y'all the way he has blessed my wife and I. Good luck.

James

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

A big congrats Trent. I wish you and Christy many many years together.

Cheers!

:eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
:icon_cheersCongratulations Trent and Christy!!!!:icon_cheers

Wishing you many. many years of happiness.

Wayne

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Now that is way cool! I recall that my farm was the first stop on that particular shop crawl, therefore y'all's first date was at my farm!

Makes me feel like an uncle, or something...

She's smart, likes woodworking, and is a cutie to boot! It doesn't get much better than that (unless she's related to Bill Gates or Warren Buffett)!

Congratulations to the both of you.

Scott

thrt15nc

Tom
User
Now THIS is a cool post!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Congratulations-now just remember-diamonds can be used to sharpen your tools too.:gar-Bi Where you gonna have the wedding? I'm thinking Costa Rica, Hawaii, or even Fiji. Australia (gold coast) would be acceptable too:wink_smil.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Thanks so much for the great wishes everyone. I wanted to reply last night but got caught up having a great time with my sweetheart. :embaresse

I did read the replies and was blown away. I'll try to answer a few of the questions that I can remember. :eusa_thin

Unfortunately, we won't be at the picnic. I have to go to Charlotte this weekend and help my Dad do some work in their crawlspace. And Christy and my Mom will be cooking bbq all day. :eusa_danc I'm sure we'll be at plenty of the picnics and shop crawls in future though. :icon_thum

Whoever mentioned registering at Klingspor, we've actually joke about that several times and I'm seriously considering it. :eusa_thin I can see it now "Christy and Trent are registered at Klingspor, Woodcraft, Harbor Freight, Home Depot, Lowes and Bed Bath & Beyond. :no::rotflm:

We're still a ways away from setting a date. We're not really into the huge wedding idea, so it will probably be small and simple. Could be in the mountains, could be at the coast. Who knows. :eusa_thin

And Scott, you can be my uncle AND DAY! :rolleyes:

Thanks so much everyone! You all are the best! :notworthy:

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
We're still a ways away from setting a date. We're not really into the huge wedding idea, so it will probably be small and simple. Could be in the mountains, could be at the coast. Who knows. :eusa_thin

Trent
[/quote]

Trent, as of this morning, we have 2919 members of NCWW. Now, how are you going to keep it small and simple having that many friends???? :rotflm:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason

Trent

Trent, as of this morning, we have 2919 members of NCWW. Now, how are you going to keep it small and simple having that many friends???? :rotflm:[/quote]

Two of my buddies stopped by the other night and said that for them alone, we would have to get $3,000 worth of PBR. Now with 2919 more people on the list, what are we going to do? :swoon:

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

skeeter

New User
Charles
Trent, I can't say I'm surprised since our talk last time you were here. However, I can say how happy Wanda and I are for you and Christy. Good luck with the move and your future together.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
I say.. have the wedding at Scott Smith's. Isn't that where this whole thing started?

You could say your vows between the jointer and the planer. Of course, all of the bridesmaids would have to be dressed in green to coordinate with the Grizzly surroundings. :wink_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS