NCWWer dating service

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
Trent, as of this morning, we have 2919 members of NCWW. Now, how are you going to keep it small and simple having that many friends???? :rotflm:

Two of my buddies stopped by the other night and said that for them alone, we would have to get $3,000 worth of PBR. Now with 2919 more people on the list, what are we going to do? :swoon:

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:[/QUOTE]

That is truly great news! Life can have good times and it seems and you got some of them! Congratulations, may you have many happy years together.

BTW - that's the second time this week I've seen the PBR initials and other than Pro Bull Riding I can't guess what they stand for????

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Congrats Trent! Getting married is the second best thing that ever happened to me!! (having my son was the first)

Take the planning slow and remember, it'll all be over in a day :-D

DavidF

New User
David
Pabst Blue Ribbon :eek:ccasion1

And is there something symbolic about Pabst Blue Ribbon? like is it very cheap or a real NC sort of drink or something? The reason I ask was that a write up about a local a local group (The Whiskey Smugglers) said "although they took their music seriously they were still really into BBq and PBR"

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
And is there something symbolic about Pabst Blue Ribbon? like is it very cheap or a real NC sort of drink or something? The reason I ask was that a write up about a local a local group (The Whiskey Smugglers) said "although they took their music seriously they were still really into BBq and PBR"
Well, it is very cheap, that's for sure. :rotflm: I don't care for it much myself, but lots of folks drink it. Thanks David! :icon_thum

Trent, I can't say I'm surprised since our talk last time you were here. However, I can say how happy Wanda and I are for you and Christy. Good luck with the move and your future together.
Thanks so much Charles. I've told Christy a lot about you and Wanda and she shares my admiration for you all. I can't wait to introduce her to you all! :eek:ccasion1

Same comment as always on the forum:

"No Pics, didn't happen"!

-Kevin
Kevin,

She sent me this via cell phone today. She was sitting on the bench where I proposed. :embaresse :rolleyes:

trentpics_207.jpg

She really isn't into jewelry, and also hates the fact that diamonds are so over priced, so she decided on something that had more of a meaning. This is an Irish Claddagh ring. We've both been in awe of its beauty and meaning. :wsmile:

Looks like I'll have to scroll you a wedding cake :kermit:
Thanks Robert! :icon_thum Who's bringing the sawsall to cut the cake? :rotflm:

Thanks so much everyone for your replies, support and blessings. :notworthy:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Trent, as of this morning, we have 2919 members of NCWW. Now, how are you going to keep it small and simple having that many friends???? :rotflm:

Two of my buddies stopped by the other night and said that for them alone, we would have to get $3,000 worth of PBR. Now with 2919 more people on the list, what are we going to do? :swoon:

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:[/quote]

Raffle, Raffle, Raffle, Raffle:rotflm:

Glennbear

Glenn
Once again congratulations to you two :eusa_clap, seeing the picture reminded me of my daughter, her hubby proposed at their "settin" spot overlooking a lake in NY and chose an other than diamond ring also. Hopefully there is another lady for me out there who is in search of a lonely woodworker. :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS