NCWWer dating service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
REALLY WORKS! :eusa_danc :rotflm:

As some of you may recall, the SR Shop Crawl last year was Christy's and my first date. What a wonderful day that was meeting alot of you folks and then spending the rest of the day/weekend with her. :rolleyes:

Since then, we have spent every weekend together. I'm sure some of you know all about that. Getting off work after a long week and slapping yourself in the face to stay awake until you get there. :swoon: But once you're there, it's like being in another world. :wsmile:

Not to sound too sappy and romantic, but she has affected me in ways that I never new were possible. I never thought I could be this happy, and the best thing is, it has only gotten better as time has passed. :yes:

So yesterday morning, walking around Lake Johnson in Raleigh, we stopped and sat on our favorite bench, right on the shore. We just relaxed for a few [strike]nerve wracking[/strike] wonderful minutes and then I popped the question. Luckily, she said yes and ever since then, life has been like heaven on Earth. :rolleyes: After careful consideration, we decided to start off in Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach. So we are in the works of getting her down there. :icon_thum

I wanted to share this with you all because you all have had such an impact on me and this community is so special and dear to my heart (and hers). :wink_smil I really appreciate your support and blessings in the past, present and future. You guys (and gals) ROCK! :notworthy:

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Congratulations Trent :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap From what you've told me about Christy she's quite a catch...of course you're a little biased :cool:

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Now that is superb news -- if we are to be a social network, then maybe we should have more Shop Crawls! I certainly recall meeting you both there and want to extend heartiest congratulations to both you and Christy, Trent!

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
It's good to have a shop helper.

Better to have a faithful and loving wife!

Congrats. :icon_thum

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
:rotflm:proposals were the the goal of the crawls. I am glad to see we met our mission! Congrat! :rotflm::eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

T

toolferone

That is so cool!!!

Congratulations!!

I remember the day I proposed to my bride, what a great day that was.

So, I am sure all the NCWW'S are invited to the wedding.

Are you all coming to the spring picnic?

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Congrats to you both bro and good luck on the rest of your journey together.:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

Brian.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Congrats! At least she cant complain about getting together with a bunch of saw dust addicts! You started her off with that understanding!!!

Dragon

New User
David
Congratulations Trent. I wish you and your bride to be the best of everything life has to offer.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Yep, one of the many services provided by NCWWer :gar-Bi

Great news, Trent . . . and thanks for sharing.

Hmmm, you will be needing a bigger place to live, maybe one with a shop! :wink_smil

Roger

PChristy

New User
Phillip
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clapCongratulations to you and Christy :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc thanks for sharing and may you have many years together:icon_thum

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Life has a way of working out, doesn't it Trent? I remember when you were job hunting and things didn't look so bright!

CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST OF LUCK FOR THE FUTURE!
:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Congratulations!!! :banana: That is a great story that you'll have to share for years to come.

Since you were so smart to start her off around the woodworking community, see if you can push the envelope and register at Klingspor's. Trust me, you'll never use fine china. :BangHead: But how cool would it be to attend a shower full of tools. :swoon:

Best wishes to you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS