Hi from Chris in Concord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawdud

New User
Chris Beasley
Hello all. Just found this websight a few weeks ago and have been lurking and reading posts since. I like this place and think I'll hang around awhile! Very new to woodworking and haven't really built anything to show here. Maybe with your help that will change. I am looking foward to the friendly exchange of helpfull advice and fellowship that goes on here. Any questions for me just ask!

Chris

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome to the Scrap Bin! Glad you joined us. You'll be glad you did, cause this is the nicest bunch of folks you'll ever meet. TONS of knowledge on here (not me!) and new friends to be made.

I'm not that far from you, so if I can ever help, just holler!

:wsmile:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Chris, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums and seeing what you make when you get 'round to it. Remember the only stupid question is the one not asked and I few that I do.

Dave:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Chris, welcome! As Reggie said, lots of good info here. (Interestingly enough, nobody will ever admit to knowing anything or having any kind of talent - such a modest bunch :))

We love pictures! If you haven't built anything yet, that's OK, pictures of your shop, tools, projects-in-progress, family, pets, we're not picky. Just post lots of them. In great quantities.

Since you graciously offered to answer questions - what's the first project you have in mind? And how many tools are you going to have to buy to complete it? :rolf: :tool:

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
Chris,

Welcome. There is lots of help available around here as well as tons of experience with many things you will encounter along the way.

I also am from Concord but if you don't intentionally remind people about that, they won't hold it against you!

cskipper

Cathy
Chris, welcome to the sawdust pile! There are a lot of knowledgeable folks here - feel free to ask, or offer your suggestions, questions and/or ideas.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Chris, welcome to the finest purveyors of Wood Guy (and Gal) Disease in the world. We offer both off-the rack and custom tailored WGD in a variety of species and sizes.

M

McRabbet

Chris, welcome to the site and enjoy the sharing we all enjoy. Don;t forget to post some info about your interests and some pictures as you start getting your shop and projects together. And don't hesitate to ask questions -- the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked!

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hello Chris,

Welcome to the NCWW pile-o-sawdust. Glad you decided to join us. What kind of projects are you interested in building?

Ray

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome, Chris! Great group of folks here. Always willing to help. Don't hesitate to jump in any time.
Has anyone noticed how many Concordians we have now???:dontknow:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Welcome to the site ... make yourself comfortable.:cool:

I'm right around the corner from you ... in East Charlotte. If you ever need any help, just holler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors