Good news and a big surprise from the LOML

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Went to the DR Friday and now I am able to start bending my knee. I am doing PT to regain the range of motion. I am surprised how much I can NOT move it. On Saturday my wife took me outside in the wheel chair for some sun and air and surprise she cleaned and rearranged the shop so it was wheel chair accessible :icon_cheers. I was able to get out in the shop and work at the scroll saw and prep bowl and pen blanks. I have the best wife you can ask for she is taken care of me since I got hurt, works in the shop with me, and is just there when I need her :icon_thum. Thanks Tina

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Hey Tina my shop is WAY outta sorts.Sure could use some help LOL.:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:.

Just kidding.Glad your able to move around "some".Just don't over do it and try to make up for lost time.

M

McRabbet

Keep up with the rehab -- you need that knee back, so just do it even tho it's not fun. Kudos to Tina for her support, too!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Glad you got some shop time and things are getting better with the knee - :icon_thum:icon_thum for Tina

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Good news, Nick! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Hang in there with the PT and listen to the doc (and TINA!!!!:icon_thum:icon_thum).

Sounds like Tina is taking good care of you.:wsmile:

(or she would prefer you be in the the shop????:gar-La;)

Take care and get well soon!

Wayne

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I am going to try to get your anchorseal to you soon. Sounds like you may be needing it earlier than you thought.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sounds like the LOYL is a real greater.:eusa_clap Glad to hear you are in the shop again. :icon_thum

sawduster

New User
Robert
that's great news bro ....your wife sounds a lot like my wife :icon_thum

As others have said, don't overdo it and don't lose sight of the importance of the PT ....it's working regardless of if you feel it or not

As for scrolling .....I've got some really sweet cutting 1/4" BB ply that we need to figure out how to get to you. Just right for ornaments, portraits etc
PM me if you're interested

jhreed

New User
james
aint nothin like true love and home grown tomatoes.
my wife took care of me for 45 days while i was in traction.
a good wife is probably the best blessing a man can have.
it is important that a man realize this and even more important to let her know.
James

skeeter

New User
Charles
Good luck with the knee. Remember therapy, therapy, therapy! Keep at it and the range of motion will be back before you know it. My surgert was in Jan. and I'm doing fine now. Yep, you are lucky with your wife. When I cut my thumb week before last, mine just said she was locking up all my toys. :gar-La;

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
aint nothin like true love and home grown tomatoes.
my wife took care of me for 45 days while i was in traction.
a good wife is probably the best blessing a man can have.
it is important that a man realize this and even more important to let her know.
James

So true :thumbs_up and well said:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS