FREE river birch turning blanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
If anyone happens to be traveling to the Charlotte area, I would gladly trade some spalted pecan for some birch.

eyekode

New User
Salem
Scott, thanks again for the Birch. I have never worked with Birch. When I opened up the log to make turning blanks I found a very cool grain pattern:

IMG_06901.JPG

View image in gallery

Salem

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Scott,
Do you have some still left? I could stop by this weekend if your available say Saturday? I gave a saw or two that should still run. But if I need one like yours, I may be there a while.
Thanks

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Scott,
Do you have some still left? I could stop by this weekend if your available say Saturday? I gave a saw or two that should still run. But if I need one like yours, I may be there a while.
Thanks

Kevin, there is plenty available; just give me a call before heading over.

It's a smaller birch - probably 14" or so across, so no problem re the saw!

manfre

New User
Manfre
I've been watching this thread for weeks and I'm interested. Still not sure when I'll be able to make it over to your place. If anyone is willing to drop a few off for me, I'll trade some beeswax candles.

dustin510

New User
Dustin
I'd love to acquire a blank or few if they're still available. How far are you from Greenville NC or Wilmington?

Don Alexander

New User
Don
if you have any left Scott i would like to get in on this saturday would be good if it work for you

chain saw could stand some work hehe

MikeH

New User
Mike
I'll give you a call Saturday Scott.

Rob,
I apologize for not making it up to pick up the blanks. When are you planning on heading up? I could meet you in Sanford and ride up with you depending on when you go.

PM me today or give me a call. I'll send you a PM. Hopefully it will work.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I'll be around both weekend days. Pls either give me a call or drop me an e-mail to let me know what times work best.

Dustin, I'm about 2-1/2 hours from Wilmington, just south of Raleigh. Too bad that I did not see your post earlier; had a customer from Wilmington here this morning...

kclark

New User
Kevin
If anybody is heading this way anytime in the near future, I would LOVE to have a piece or 2 for a couple of bowls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS