Search results

1. NZAPP1

First saw dust since 8/11

Back in the shop making saw dust first time in 2 years. :icon_thum Tina making a bowl and lathe set up. :eusa_danc We both turned today feels good to have the tools in my hands again:D
  2. NZAPP1

I M Baaaaaack

Apex to Winston-Salem then Ashburn VA now I will be back in Cary. It has been sometime since I have had my shop set up. I am hopping to have it set up quickly and posting new projects.
  3. NZAPP1

HOT OFFER FREE WOOD some TOOLS free and some for sale.

Free to NC wood workers that DQ Tomorrow at Noon I will be at my shop giving away a lot of stuff. Like flat wood , bowl blanks large and small pen blanks shorts. Roller stands a home made belt sander that mounts on a table saw RO sander CHEAP. First come gets the top picks. PM for address DQ only
  4. NZAPP1

Reported Post by NZAPP1

NZAPP1 has reported a post. Reason: Post: From Contact Us Form - Login Problem - Kirk Raymond - kirk.raymond@hotmail.com Forum: From Contact Us Link Assigned Moderators: N/A Posted by: Unregistered Original Content:
  5. NZAPP1

Moving again

As some of my NC woodworker friends know I have been laid off for about 6 months now:( but that has just all changed. Its official we are moving to silicone valley east :) (VA). Going to miss my Son and Daughter and my friends in NC. I will need to down size a little (may be ) if so I will post...
  6. NZAPP1

Looking for Cypress or QSWO close to Winston

Looking for Cypress or QSWO close to Winston I need 35bft 8/4 and 24 bft of 4/4 of either wood for 2 porch rockers that SWMBO wants. Looking for the best price and distance from Winston. Thanks in advance for the help
  7. NZAPP1

Shop pal in the big workshop in the sky

On Friday Tina and I had to do the hardest thing of our life. We had to put to sleep our 17 year old shop buddy and all around friend Carney. He had recently lost his sight and hearing and started losing weight. We waited as long as we could but it had to happen. Our family is taken this very...
  8. NZAPP1

Who won the show prizes?

Who won the show prizes? Did any NCWW win anything at the show.:dontknow:
  9. NZAPP1

Mia

I will be Missing In Action for the next 7 days. I will be leaving for San Antonio for work Monday and returning Sun in the PM and will have limited computer access. Thanks
  10. NZAPP1

NCWW PE from Youngsville to Apex

I need to activate the NCWW pony express system to get some 1/4 inch BB ply from sawduster to my daughter in Apex (Lake Pine Area on 64). Thanks in advance for the help and support of my NCWWing family :notworthy:
  11. NZAPP1

Good news and a big surprise from the LOML

Went to the DR Friday and now I am able to start bending my knee. I am doing PT to regain the range of motion. I am surprised how much I can NOT move it. On Saturday my wife took me outside in the wheel chair for some sun and air and surprise she cleaned and rearranged the shop so it was wheel...
  12. NZAPP1

Déjà vu

As some of the members will remember about years ago I broke my foot and had to have 2 surgery's and months non weight bearing. Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :swoon: Sunday I shattered my knee:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:. I just got home from a 3 hour surgery and 4days in the hospital . Now...
  13. NZAPP1

More of Tina's turnings

I am posting some more of Tina's turnings :icon_thum :banana: #2 Her first pen And Her third bowl in curly sycamore from Jeff. More on this blank to follow on a WIP post (picture heavy)
  14. NZAPP1

My first time turning

Ha Ha I fooled you!!!!! I am Nicks wife Tina soon to be new member Tzapp2 and this is my first turning start to finish alone. :eusa_danc We now need to split the shop:rotflm:and share. Thanks for looking
  15. NZAPP1

Help please!!!!!!!

I would like to locate this pattern called "Time Keeper" I have done the google searches with out luck :help::help::dontknow::BangHead: If you have it or know where I can buy and download it please let me know. Thanks in Advance View image in gallery
  16. NZAPP1

One for TexasTimbers (Kevin)

Some time ago Kevin and I traded tools for wood:icon_thum. Most of what he sent was Flame Box Elder:notworthy:. This is one of the smaller pieces 8 x 3 :eusa_danc
  17. NZAPP1

Advice needed

I am getting ready to prep this cookie for turning and have a couple of questions As you can see there are some major cracks that need to be addressed before turning. So my questions are as follows :help: How do I make deep bow ties? The blank is about 2" thick and my in lay set up will...
  18. NZAPP1

Mystery box

The mystery box arrived last week but I did not have time to open and set up till today Only had a small blank ready so I gave it a try. I will have a small learning curve but I like it:icon_thum:icon_cheers
  19. NZAPP1

New additions (GLOAT)

New batteries, FREE router, and a Mystery black BOX Cordless tool upgrade to lithium batteries The router courtesy of Splint Eastwood :icon_thum Thanks Matt And the black box MORE LATTER
  20. NZAPP1

Cary to Clemmons or Winston

I need a transport from Cary to the Winston area. Please PM for details

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS