Shop pal in the big workshop in the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
On Friday Tina and I had to do the hardest thing of our life. We had to put to sleep our 17 year old shop buddy and all around friend Carney. He had recently lost his sight and hearing and started losing weight. We waited as long as we could but it had to happen. Our family is taken this very hard as he was a big part of our family. All of the other pets keep looking for there big brother:cry_smile We know he is better off now but it still hurts.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nick, most of us have been there. They become part of us more then we realize until they are gone. Sorry for your family's loss.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Nick,
Sorry for your families loss. He's better off now, but it doesn't make it any easier for the ones left behind. It will get better over time.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Sorry to hear this. It still amazes me at how attached we get to our pets, thay do become part of the family.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
All my deepest sympathies.

You gave Carney a wonderful life full of love and shop time.

Jim

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Nick, I am sorry for your loss. I know your pain. We have lost 2 dogs and one cat last year. And I don't think our latest rescue will last this year.

cptully

New User
Chris
I too am sorry for your loss. We lost our beloved cat a few years ago - my thoughts and prayers are with you!

M

McRabbet

Sorry to hear that your faithful buddy is gone, but I know he'll not be forgotten. Hope you are doing well after your surgery and are on the mend...

DWSmith

New User
David
I can feel your pain. I had to put my 13 year old Lab down about 7 years ago. I vowed to never have another dog, didn't want to go through the feelings again. He was my shop dog and good friend.

I know Carney had a great life and gave back all the love that was given. Dogs can do that!

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
There aren't any words to describe the loos of a four legged family member, I am sorry for your loss.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Thanks all for the kind and helpful heart felt reply's. These have help us greatly. :thumbs_up

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
My sympathy for your family's loss. I know what joy and comfort our four-legged companions bring to our lives. Your furry kid was lucky to have you for his family. I'm sure you've read the "Rainbow Bridge" poem. While sad, it also brings comfort when I lose one of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS