Looking for Cypress or QSWO close to Winston

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I need 35bft 8/4 and 24 bft of 4/4 of either wood for 2 porch rockers that SWMBO wants. Looking for the best price and distance from Winston.
Thanks in advance for the help

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
I need 35bft 8/4 and 24 bft of 4/4 of either wood for 2 porch rockers that SWMBO wants. Looking for the best price and distance from Winston.
Thanks in advance for the help

We have plenty of both at The Hardwood Store of NC, Inc. and we're not too far away from Winston.

www.hardwoodstore.com

Thanks.

Cheryl

bwat

New User
Bill
I would suggest looking first at the site sponsors/advertisers with ads at the right then the wood suppliers listed in the "Woodworking in NC" tap at the top of the webpage.

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
I was at the Hardwood Store on Monday and plan to be back later this week or early next if you can wait. Be happy to pick it up for you.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I was at the Hardwood Store on Monday and plan to be back later this week or early next if you can wait. Be happy to pick it up for you.

Thanks smallboat I will let you know I think the LOML wants yo take a ride and pick the wood.

smitty62

New User
Dick
Before you buy you should give this guy a call @ 336-306-3986--ask for Richard. If he's got it, it will be cheaper than anyone else --plus he's right in your neighborhood.:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS