Updated: Pre-Orders Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Pre-Orders are now closed, Sorry[strike]OK, the time has come. This will be your last chance to but your calendars at
$16.50 including S&H.

After that calendars will be $18.00 plus shipping.:elvis::swoon:

I will close purchases sometime Tuesday 10/7 . You'll know when it's closed becuase the links will be gone. Check orders are also closed NOW. If they are not received in today's mail and then it is too late.:dontknow:[/strike]

Last edited:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Oops, will not finish tonight. So my slowness is your gain. Sometime Tuesday 10/7 before I close it

M

McRabbet

Steve -- Any chance you can bring the early ordered calandars to the Klingspor event to distribute to members that will be there -- it should save the postage and we'd still get them timely. Just a thought...

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve -- Any chance you can bring the early ordered calandars to the Klingspor event to distribute to members that will be there -- it should save the postage and we'd still get them timely. Just a thought...
It's a good thought and I one I already had. Will we get enough on time ??????

BobcatBob

New User
Bob
It's a good thought and I one I already had. Will we get enough on time ??????

Hi Steve,

Paid for the calendar via PayPal. I believe I will be able to get to the Klingspor event on Saturday and I can pick up the calendar than. If I don't make it I'll have DavidF pick it up for me.

Bob

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Pre-Order period CLOSED. An announcement will be made, when and how you can order Calendars at the regular price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS