Updated: Pre-Orders Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Pre-Orders are now closed, Sorry[strike]OK, the time has come. This will be your last chance to but your calendars at
$16.50 including S&H.

After that calendars will be $18.00 plus shipping.:elvis::swoon:

I will close purchases sometime Tuesday 10/7 . You'll know when it's closed becuase the links will be gone. Check orders are also closed NOW. If they are not received in today's mail and then it is too late.:dontknow:[/strike]

Last edited:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Oops, will not finish tonight. So my slowness is your gain. Sometime Tuesday 10/7 before I close it

M

McRabbet

Steve -- Any chance you can bring the early ordered calandars to the Klingspor event to distribute to members that will be there -- it should save the postage and we'd still get them timely. Just a thought...

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve -- Any chance you can bring the early ordered calandars to the Klingspor event to distribute to members that will be there -- it should save the postage and we'd still get them timely. Just a thought...
It's a good thought and I one I already had. Will we get enough on time ??????

BobcatBob

New User
Bob
It's a good thought and I one I already had. Will we get enough on time ??????

Hi Steve,

Paid for the calendar via PayPal. I believe I will be able to get to the Klingspor event on Saturday and I can pick up the calendar than. If I don't make it I'll have DavidF pick it up for me.

Bob

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Pre-Order period CLOSED. An announcement will be made, when and how you can order Calendars at the regular price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors