Shop Bathroom & Ceiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Today I installed the fixtures in my shop bathroom. I'm sure my neighbors will miss seeing some old man out hiding behind a bush or a truck!:swoon: (When you gotta you gotta!) :gar-La;

Also, here's a couple shots of my new ceiling we recently finished. I don't know which I'm happier about.

The pics aren't the best because the flash wasn't working.
Thanks for looking!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Ceiling looks fantastic, Reggie!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

The additional light reflected will be an immense difference, I would bet.

Cool idea.:cool::widea:

Wayne

jhreed

New User
james
loo, loo, skip to my loo. that loo looks mighy low. I like the high rise model. But, if I come to your shop, I will stoop to your loo. All looks wonderful compared to my 1/2 garage.
I know you will enjoy it.
James

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Looks great Reggie! And certainly convenient. So, how do you like all that extra light, found stuff you thought you'd never see again? :)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Looks great Reggie! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I'm sure my neighbors will miss seeing some old man out hiding behind a bush or a truck!:swoon: (When you gotta you gotta!)
Drogar-Laugh%28DBG%29.gif

Boy oh boy can I relate to that. Try working in an apartment garage. :swoon: Way too many people around to just step outside. Lookin forward to having an outdoor "facility" again one day. :gar-La;

Glennbear

Glenn
Thanks for sharing your progress, the ceiling material gives the shop a truly unique look. :wsmile:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
loo, loo, skip to my loo. that loo looks mighy low. I like the high rise model. But, if I come to your shop, I will stoop to your loo. All looks wonderful compared to my 1/2 garage.
I know you will enjoy it.
James

Must be the pics! That "loo" is the "handicapped version" 17", for us old men who can't get up! LOL! :rotflm:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Looks great Reggie! And certainly convenient. So, how do you like all that extra light, found stuff you thought you'd never see again? :)

The increase in light is amazing! As for "extra stuff", when I finally get around to cleaning up and sorting things out, I'm looking forward to lots of surprises! Thanks, Bas.
:wsmile:

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Looks great Reggie! I'd love to put a ceiling in my shop but it's a ways down on the list of things to do..... For now I can dream and live vicariously through my friends on NCWW.

Trav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS