Potential Raleigh Oak Lumber Run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
Re: *UPDATE* Saturday October 25th Oak Lumber Run.

Hey Jeff/Scott,

I'm definitely in for some QSWO. 50-100BF if possible.

I'm not on the list on page one, but will be interested in some QSRO as well. Just have to see what's left hanging around!

Cary ain't far from Scott's, so stopping bye won't be a problem.

Thanks,
-Kevin

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I will be there prompt and early. Don't mind the little, very cute almost five year old girl that might have to come with me. I will need to get my wood and be out of there by 12:00. There is a Princess birthday party that some Princess needs to attend.
I'm gonna get wood and my daughter is coming with me :eek::eek:

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

DaveO, Are you sure she isn't coming for the wood and you're worried about her getting you back in time to your Princess Party? :roll:

J

jeff...

Thanks everyone for making this lumber run a success, every last stick has been sold.

Thanks again

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Jeff, I feel better now that it has all been sold. I really was concerned when I had to back out.:thumbs_up:thumbs_up Thanks to the lucky person that got the 100 bf that I wanted.

Marlin

New User
Marlin
Thanks everyone for making this lumber run a success, every last stick has been sold.

Thanks again

Come on... Pics??? :nah:

Some of us... me, are unable to get on all these great wood runs anymore. I got in on 1 run before I had to move to VA. And let me tell you N.VA sucks for finding good wood. Of course I have a truck now so maybe if gas stays low I might make a run if near the border. :)

Jeff,

I am recovering from the hernia, slipped discs, twisted ankle, smashed thumb and dislocated shoulder I got unloading the 3 diving boards I got (just kidding but they were unbelieveably heavy). I've only run one QSRO board through the planer but the color and figure are spectacular. It was a long wait from start to finish but the waiting was worth it. Any news on the white oak?

Steve

J

jeff...

Jeff,

I am recovering from the hernia, slipped discs, twisted ankle, smashed thumb and dislocated shoulder I got unloading the 3 diving boards I got (just kidding but they were unbelieveably heavy). I've only run one QSRO board through the planer but the color and figure are spectacular. It was a long wait from start to finish but the waiting was worth it. Any news on the white oak?

Steve

Steve - those diving boards are freaking heavy - I man handled those things by myself when I sawed them up. You forgot to mention how moving those boards around will make your arms longer :confused_

Ivey

New User
Ivey
I know what you all are talking about when you say heavy boards. I just finished a job for a costomer that part of the order was 33 2"x12"x21' R/oak. Those heavy boards will make you or break you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS