NCWW, Inc. has been granted Non-profit status!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I am very, very pleased to announce that the I.R.S. has granted our application for non-profit status!!!

:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:icon_cheers:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:icon_cheers:eek:ccasion1:banana:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
This is one of the biggest milestones for NCCW since it was founded. It means another part of Steve Coles's dream has come true.

Thanks to all.....

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Now if it is retroactive to July 2005 :rotflm: :no: :no:

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Now if it is retroactive to July 2005 :rotflm: :no: :no:

Steve, that would be nice, wouldn't it? <grin>

Doug, congrats on the achievement (and thanks for all of the hard and diligent work in getting us there). This is a major milestone in achieving Steve's original vision for this great community.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Glad to hear it finally went through. Thanks to everyone who helped in achieving this milestone. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Brian.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wonderful News!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all of hard work Doug and for your vision Steve.:notworthy:

This may call for a celebration, Steve!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

Wayne

toolman

Administrator
Chad
[BANANA]Great Job and Thanks to all that worked so hard to get this completed!![/BANANA]

Thanks

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Doug,

Thanks so much for all your leadership and hard work on this process! Well done!!!
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Travis

gesiak

John
Corporate Member
Great News!!!! Doug, your and the Boards effort on this and everything else you do for this group is deeply appreciated....:eusa_clap

cskipper

Cathy
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I truly appreciate all of the hard work you all put in on this project!

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Way to go Doug. Many thanks to you for all your hard work and to Steve for seeing the possibilities. Doug - I think it's time for a swim.

Ernie

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Way to go Doug. Many thanks to you for all your hard work and to Steve for seeing the possibilities. Doug - I think it's time for a swim.

Ernie

Funny you should mention that, I just got back from swimming 2000 yds. (Happy B-Day :eek:ccasion1)

M

McRabbet

Thanks Doug for your perserverance and to Steve for his vision and to everyone who has contributed to the success of this great website and corporation. This is indeed a banner day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS