NCWW, Inc. has been granted Non-profit status!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennbear

Glenn
Thanks Doug for your perserverance and to Steve for his vision and to everyone who has contributed to the success of this great website and corporation. This is indeed a banner day!

Rob you expressed my thoughts so well I can only echo your words. :wsmile:

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congratulations to all who had a hand in getting this accomplished!

I'm sure it wasn't easy and is most appreciated!

Go NCWWer!

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Outstanding!! Long awaited and welcome news!
Congratulations everyone.
Hats off to Doug for many untold hours working on this.
Steve, thank you for realizing your idea and bringing this site to life.
Your "baby" has flourished yet again.

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Way to go everyone who made this happen. Organizations are only as good as their people and this organization has demonstrated many times over it is made up of good dedicated people. Having worked on similar tasks I know it takes a whole lot of work and the time of individuals on a sustained basis to accomplish. So I'll add my thanks and appreciation to all those involved, with special thanks to Steve for getting it started and to Doug for getting us across the finish line. Good job!!!!

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Way to go BOD's!!! Steve, thank you too, what a great family you've started. Jim

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Outstanding! Thanks to all who helped make it happen!

Does that mean that donations to NCWW will be tax-deductible from this point on?

Please PM if you have details.

Chuck

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Outstanding! Thanks to all who helped make it happen!

Does that mean that donations to NCWW will be tax-deductible from this point on?

Please PM if you have details.

Chuck

Yes, and if your company has a program where they match employee donations, we qualify!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
This thread has been moved from corporate member forum to staff announcements for all to view.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
And of course I was offline for the past few days. :slap: Great job to everyone that helped out with this process and especially you Doug. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS