Moving day WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
I finally started moving into my new shop addition yesterday. As you can see I didn't get very far because the AC isn't in yet. I did get the heavy stuff in with the help of three other guys ( the bench, the tool cabinet and the lathe although I'm not sure I really want it in there). I still have to put up doors going into the paint room and the main shop area. Next I'll rearange every thing in there. The only part I've been able to use much is the porch. It's a nice place for a cool beverage in the evenings. These hot days that seems to make more sence to me than sweat and sawdust. When I get it all complete I'll do another post.

Attachments

• 100_0357.jpg
    100_0357.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 220
  • 100_0356.jpg
    100_0356.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 207
  • 100_0354.jpg
    100_0354.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 248

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wow Larry!!!

That is really somethin'!!!!! I bet you are anxious to completing the move in!

With much envy.....

Wayne

J

jeff...

Sweet and complete with porch rockers - you gonna sleep out there ?

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Very nice looking shop, Larry, and the bench and "tool cab" look great to me. :icon_thum

If the first arrivals are any indication it's gonna be a great neighborhood for the tools! :lol:

Chuck

Mike Wilkins

Mike
Corporate Member
Looking good Larry. Love the look of the bright colored walls. Really enhances the sense of space. Looking to paint the walls in my own shop in the near future.
I hope you can stand being on the porch in this heat. Mid to high 90's the past few days. Makes you appreciate air conditioning.
Still plan to look you up next time I am in the area.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Larry,
Great looking shop with a generous complement of hand tools and power tools awaiting their place:eusa_clap

You are generating serious shop envy :jealous:

But come on, are you going to leave that workbench on 4x4 blocks :lol:

Roger

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
Sapwood, Unfortunatly my back won't let me bend over the work bench for long so I have to jack it up. I do intend to make it look a little better some day. You probably can't see it but the lathe in the back is on blocks to. I guess getting old and decrepit is better than the alternative.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Sapwood, Unfortunatly my back won't let me bend over the work bench for long so I have to jack it up. I do intend to make it look a little better some day. You probably can't see it but the lathe in the back is on blocks to. I guess getting old and decrepit is better than the alternative.

Larry, as one interested in archaeology you should know age is relative. :mrgreen:
The projects you've posted here suggest vitality and craftsmanship. And yep, getting old is better than the alternative :lol: At least folks call me Sir now, whether I merit it or not :cool:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors