Meeting up at Rocker in GSO

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
There's nothing like meeting Cathy and John Skipper to brighten a rainy dreary Sunday afternoon..not even saving 40% at Rockler which was fantastic! It was so much fun to shop together! Note John's empty wallet in the photo. I'm sure gloats will follow from them and for sure from me too!
Not much left at Rocker, so if you're going better get on over there. The wood is still a bit pricey but pen and bowl stock still beautiful!

Attachments

• Meeting the Skipper's 1.jpg
    Meeting the Skipper's 1.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 148

sapwood

New User
Roger
Another great pix of NCWWers. :icon_thum
John you may have an empty wallet, but you are surrounded by beautiful women :mrgreen:

Roger

cskipper

Cathy
What a blast!!!! It was great meeting Barbara and her daughter!!! John was truly in trouble. :lol: We shopped and then had coffee (and John and I had dessert) and visited more. Plus, Barbara sent her DeWalt scroll saw back with me for 1) a chance to really see how I like it and 2) a guarantee we'll get together again (like any extra incentive will be needed!). I bought some wood - wide maple at the right thickness for my trivets - or whatever they are, a couple of turning blanks and John picked up some odds and ends. Pictures will follow. Ya'll be forwarned, together we [strike]could [/strike] will be dangerous ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS