Look what followed me home from Matthews...(Updated - Photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
I met Sunsetwood (Brian) in Matthews yesterday and while we were talking these two items jumped in the back of my truck. :wink_smil

Performax 22-44 Plus with extention tables, stand and locking casters.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=17143

Jet 1 HP 650 CFM DC with 2 Micron canister.

http://www.cpojettools.com/products/708640ck.html

He was using the DC dedicated to the sander. And will for awhile until my Dream Shop materlizes. Then I will sell it.

I now need a wall expander to fit these new tools in the shop. But the price was right $800 for everything. Both in great condition.

He also has a really nice Delta table saw with extras, an 8" Powermatic jointer and 20" Powermatic planer. I wish I had the extra money. Check out his adds here in the classified. He has to move them by the middle of October.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Re: Look what followed me home from Matthews...

Nice Score. I think you got a great deal!

YOU ROCK!!!!

T

toolferone

I will save the major kudos until I see the tools in your shop. You did god Dolan.

sawduster

New User
Robert

Nice score :icon_thum Saving the major rockage for when you post pics of them in your shop :gar-La;

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown

Okay...actual photos to follow. To tired last night after 8 hours of driving to put everything in place and clean it up but just had to make a post about my haul. I've wanted a belt sander for awhile. That is the last major tool I plan to buy. My arsenal is complete (at least that is my story and I am sticking to it).

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster

Nice score dude.
You will have fun with those for sure.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

Great deal... You Rock!!!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member

Nice catch there, Dolan!!!!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

I sure could have used one of those last week, trying to get my endgrain cutting boards nice and flat and smooth!:cool::cool:

(I have a friend up in Ohio who does a lot of veneering. He says that his drum sander is one of his key tools in his shop and uses his almost daily!)

You will have to share some of your experiences with it when you get it up and running.

Oh ya. You do ROCK for getting a great deal .....even if it was a long drive!

Wayne

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy

Nice score, YOU ROCK!

Sure glad someone jumped on that! What a deal!

sapwood

New User
Roger

. . . That is the last major tool I plan to buy. My arsenal is complete (at least that is my story and I am sticking to it).

Congrats, Dolan!
But we'll forget you ever said that :nah:
You just need a bigger shop :mrgreen:

Roger

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
I finally got a chance to cleanup the new tools and tune the WB sander. Also made a Phil Thien single stage DC baffle to try. I did a little bit of sanding but will need to do more to test the baffle but on first impresssions the sander is going to be GREAT.:icon_chee Now if I could get my "wall expander" to work. :dontknow:

DSC06768.JPG

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I finally got a chance to cleanup the new tools and tune the WB sander. Also made a Phil Thien single stage DC baffle to try. I did a little bit of sanding but will need to do more to test the baffle but on first impresssions the sander is going to be GREAT.:icon_chee Now if I could get my "wall expander" to work. :dontknow:

DSC06768.JPG

When you get the wall expander to work and you areall expanded, I would like to borrow it:rolf:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS