Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len

New User
Len
My name is Len, and I love the smell of pine sawdust in the morning.

Unfortunately, my woodworking has been reduced to 'survival level', e.g., replacing worn stair treads on the deck, cut a new shelf for the shed, etc., the last few years.:tinysmile_cry_t:

If I can ever get family members to stop storing there stuff in my garage and find their own homes, maybe I'll finally get a shop.

'nough complaining. I'm getting signed up for one of Roy's Woodwright classes soonest.:gar-Bi

Len

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Hi Len, welcome to our merry band of woodworkers. It sure is nice to have you join us. Let us know about your projects and always... post pics :gar-Bi.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Len. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I resent the statement about "family members storing things in your garage" as I am currently storing half of my belongings in my folks' garage. :roll: :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm: Hey, sounds like an excuse to build a shed! :eusa_danc It's great to have you here. Please feel free to jump right in. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Len!

Plenty of folks here from the CaryApex/HollySprings area!!!:wsmile:

Don't forget to show us pictures of your work and by all means post often, eh!

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Len from a fellow Caryite. If you want to smell some saw dust you are welcome to stop over. I am sure we can find something to cut up.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Howdy neighbor. I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some pictures of your work.

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the sawdust pile, Len -- happy you've found us and we look forward to your participation. A little suggestion -- charge them rent...

Len

New User
Len
A little suggestion -- charge them rent...

Hmmm...now why didn't I think of that??:wink_smil

Bummer...all the good stuff, WW Showcase, picnic, is happening on Saturdays when I have to work.:tinysmile_cry_t:

Len

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS