Hello from Bender Custom Woodworking

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Hey William -- welcome to the NC WW'ers site. You've got a very nice website and we look forward to more info and pics from you. But, I've got to insist that you make an important correction to your personal information. The town of Henderson is not in Henderson County! Hendersonville, my home town is in Henderson County and is a long way from Vance County out here in the western part of the state!

Rob

William Bender

New User
William Bender
Woops a daisy, guess county looked like city at 3am :mrgreen: Yeah it is Vance County, city of Henderson. We are also in Wake County in Cary.

William

William Bender

New User
William Bender
The Cary location is just an office, there are a few woodworkers and one in particular if anyone needs access to large equipment in Cary, his shop is right off 70 by angus barn. He has large sliding table saws, multi-hole boring machines, automated kreg systems and so on. He does cabinets and alot of millwork for other shops. I will send him a message and see if he would like to join nc woodworker he is a good source as well, that is if he isn't part already.

William

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors