Hello from Bender Custom Woodworking

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Bender

New User
William Bender
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and let yall know a little bit about us. We are a custom cabinet shop and a distributership for a few lines of stock and custom cabinet lines. We have experience with just about everything when it comes to cabinets, whether it be construction, finishing, tool knowledge, what have you. Please take a minute to look at our website http://www.BenderCustomWoodWorking.com and let us know what you think. There is a contact page on there or you can email us at BenderCustomWoodWorking@Vance.Net . Please feel free to call or email us or post any questions to us on here too. We would have never been able to understand so much if we had not had helping hands all these years and we would just like to extend the same curtiousy.

Respectfully,
William Bender

Sweetgum

New User
Brad Keisler
Welcome aboard William. You've got a good looking website. Any stories behind your website's mascot? He sure is bear :eusa_danc

William Bender

New User
William Bender
Thx, the bear came about from everyone in the company being associated with a bear at one point in time or another. Either a big teddy bear or a big mean grizzly bear. Teddy Rosevelt always described the grizzly bear as regal, intelligent, and proud. So it just stuck and no one could come up with anything that more resembled us. But trying to find someone that can come up with a graphic design with it has been quiet a difficult delema. I forgot to mention that if anyone else has a website that they would like me to link in mine please just let me know. The more we link our sites together the better it is for all of us.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Welcome to the site. I look foward to hopefully learning some good tips and tricks from you guys. Feel free to pitch in whenever.

William Bender

New User
William Bender
If you are trying to find ways to keep costs down and you are just doing it on the side then there are some woodworkers that have shops already that would be happy to let you come in and use some of there equipment. There were times when we were building up that we rented out time in different shops. We now have all the equipment that we need for our needs or access to anything that we need for other jobs. We are located in Henderson and I know some different shops in Raleigh that might be open to the idea to. Never hurts to ask.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
welcome friend,,I look forward to picking your brain a lot,,I want to start my own cabinet shop,,after my next deployment that is. Be blessed friend.

William Bender

New User
William Bender
Thx again, and if anyone needs help with coding or setting up there own site I am more than glad to field those questions. But it looks like if yall have any question the builders of this forum are the people to talk to.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome NCWW, William. You have really put together a great site and posted some great representations of ya'll's cabinet work. Very impressive indeed.:eusa_clap

You will no doubt find a bunch of great folks here at site with really broad ranges of talent. From a newbie like myself to folks with years of experience.

Sure would like to see some photos of your shop and some of your recommendations for tools.

All the best and enjoy. I for one will be anxious to read any of your tips regarding cabinet construction!:-D

Wayne

William Bender

New User
William Bender
That is a great idea, putting pictures of the shop on the site, I don't know why I didn't think of it. Thx again for the input.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Another warm welcome William!

Glad you joined and and hope you enjoy the give and take of the site. There are a lot of nice folks and a variety of woodworking knowledge. And, of course wannabes like me gain a lot from it :cool:

Good luck with your business, the website and bear are great :mrgreen:

Sapwood

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
William Bender said:
. I forgot to mention that if anyone else has a website that they would like me to link in mine please just let me know. The more we link our sites together the better it is for all of us.

Your site link is now on the left hand Navigation Menu. Sorry I can't use graphics there, because of size issues. Also, I noticed that you already have a full size link to us, Thank you:icon_thum

As to your site, you have a great job!:eusa_clap

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
William, welcome to NCWW. I am glad you elected to join us here. Your site looks great an your work is superb. I look forward to reading your input to the forums.

D L

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Welcome to our little community. We sport a very large knowledge base, and extremely friendly people. From the posts you have already made, it seems you will be right at home, and a wonderful addition! I look forward to getting to know you.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
William,

Welcome to North Carolina Wood Worker. It's always good to meet another woodworker. And thanks for the offer to help.

Ray

Woody

New User
George
Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will add to the knowledge base this site has to offer. I have included a bear pic {I think!} for you. I like bears too.

george

Attachments

• IMG_1038.JPG
    IMG_1038.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors