Happy Quails to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjm6254

New User
Bob
Here is a spry morning Bob White quail calling out to the covey.This carving is tupelo and painted in acrylics . I will be putting together a class for bird and fish carving this spring as well as classes in molding and casting your carvings .if you think you might be interested in such classes email me @ RJM6254069@Charter.net ill get you on a contact list when I work out all the particulars.

BobM

bw5.jpg

bw6.jpg

bw1.jpg

bw2.jpg

Flute Maker

Mike
User
Wow, awesome... Reminds of the days I used to follow along behind my Dad hunting them Now I just love to him them calling ! Absolutely stunning indeed!

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I understand carving out the block for the stand but HOW'D YA GIT THE BIRD TO STAND THERE LONG ENOUGH FOR THE PIC?:gar-La; excellent work SIR!

Perry Gardner

New User
Perry
Bob all joking aside, how many hours does it take to do a fine piece of work like this? My thoughts are a whole lot of them for this kind of detail.

rjm6254

New User
Bob
Your thoughts would be right "a whole lot of them for this kind of detail. " No kidding.
I didnt keep track of my hours on project to be specific seriously I dont discuss how long it takes thats a rule I adhere to.
Best regards
BobM

Perry Gardner

New User
Perry
I understand. Just such fine detail. That is what make this piece look so great. When you can show a close up and it looks this real it is a tribute to a true craftsman. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I guess you could call it "Bob White" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

M

McRabbet

An amazing carving! Check you email for an offer to speak to the Western NC Woodworkers Association.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS