Freud box joint blade set

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne

New User
wayne
For those of you that have a local sears store, they are clearanceing out the freud 8" box joint blade set for 24.97.
They are still priced at 99.00 but they ring up at 24.97 at the register.
The concord store still had 2 left this evening after I purchased one.

Wayne

sawduster

New User
Robert
not carried in durham or Triangle Town Center :BangHead: I'd be on that in a minute if I could find one !

8-Ball

Wayne...

Thanks man...!!!

I've been wanting a box joint set for years and never could justify the expense... went over to the Hickory Sears and lo and behold; 3 sets...

It was marked $99.99 so I walked it over to the clerk and had her scan it... $24.79...!!!

Bought it on the spot...

There are still two left...

Thanks for the great deal tip.

Mike

blazeman45

New User
Steve
Really wanted one... So I convinced the wife I would take her to Sears (Greensboro) and spend time with her while Xmas shoppping!! :rotflm:I guess karma struck because they had none!!:BangHead:

Oh well got brownie points with the wife and then she took me to Woodcraft where she bought me several small things for Xmas that I have been wanting!! :banana:

If anyone gets an extra I wil pay the shipping or arrange a PE!! Thanks guys!

leftoflefty

New User
Ricky
Just went and picked mine up. It's such a nice feeling to see the sticker price, then the ring up price. I can't wait to get in the shop and use it.:wsmile:

jhreed

New User
james
If anyone can snag and extra set of these, I will gladly give a 10% finders fee, and figure out the transportation.
James

Ben325e

New User
Ben
If anyone can get two to send to james, he and I can split shipping. Then I'll have a reason to go to Goldsboro and let James buy me lunch. :) I can paypal $$ in advance for James and I if needed.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I saddled up my trusty steed and raced to the Hickory Sears store--there was 1 set left on the shelf, so I grabbed it, and sure enough the set was $24.97, 75% off retail. Thank you for the hot tip, but sad to tell y'all there aren't anymore left at Hickory Sears.:saw::tool:

RayH

New User
Ray
I went by the Raleigh Crabtree Mall Sears today. Knowledgeable tool guy said they did not carry Freud. He did not know of the brand. I asked him about the Freud dado set that was on the shelf:dontknow:. He said that was in the wrong place, and walked away. :roll:

Ray

Ben325e

New User
Ben
Ben, I take it that Greenville Sears do not have them either?

No, they don't. I called the wilmington store and they guy said that there was no way he could even check on it if I didn't have the part number. I asked him if he was able to walk to the saw blade section of their inventory and he said yes, that he didn't even think of that..... I consider him to be a future Darwin Award winner.

leftoflefty

New User
Ricky
I asked him if he was able to walk to the saw blade section of their inventory and he said yes, that he didn't even think of that..... I consider him to be a future Darwin Award winner.
:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Sorry I couldn't pick any up for you other guys. If I happen to be in another Sears somewhere and see some I'll pick some up.:wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS