Compass Rose Tray

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Finally finished my Dad's Christmas present for this year. Still have a few more to do, but they aren't this complicated! Let me know your thoughts!

The tray is walnut, the oval is bubinga, the stringing is courtesy of Mr. Furjanic, and the rose is maple and ...(I still can't remember the name of the second wood).

IMG_13001.jpg

Last edited:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Ed, that's beautiful! He'll love it! Great job, Bro. Can't imagine how many hours must be in that one! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Ed that's a work of art. I think if someone made one of those for me I'd put it up on a display somewhere rather than set glasses/plates on it. Good choice of contrasting woods.

Chuck

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Ed that's a work of art. I think if someone made one of those for me I'd put it up on a display somewhere rather than set glasses/plates on it. Good choice of contrasting woods.

Chuck
+1 to what chuck said man thats sharp Ill bet you get a tear out him when he sees that.
Thanks For sharing the photo.

Mark

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
That is a very impressive piece of work. Excellent job! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Gorgeous work!:eusa_clap Speaking of setting glasses down on it, what did you finish it with?

Also-ditto on the 2011 calendar

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great work Ed. I agree that it would make a wonderful calendar page.

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
Ed,

Not only is that great work on your part, but a great idea for a Christmas present. Who wouldn't like that? How many hours do you have invested in the project?

Dino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS