Calendar Contest - And the Winners are

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Out first Calendar contest is now finished.:eusa_danc The winners are here

The default order of display of the pictures is order of finish with the Cover getting first prize automatically.

1. Monty - Cover
  2. clowman
  3. walnutjerry
  4. DavidF
  5. Monty
  6. timsparents
  7. Big Mike
  8. woodguy1975
  9. DaveO
  10. McRabbet
  11. cccarving
  12. sapwood
  13. JRD
Please remember that for the monthly entries, each member could only win one month.

I think this contest has been reasonably successful considering it was done on short notice. So, we'll do it again next year. But this time, we'll have better voting software in place and you'll have more time to get your pictures/entries ready.

I'd like to thank everyone who entered and every one who voted.

I truly wish that we could 60 month calendar:lol: because every entry deserved to be published.:yes4lo: :crybaby2:

I will be contacting the winners by PM with instructions so I can go forward with the actual calendar creation.

Congratulations to ALL:icon_thum

R

rickc

Nicely done folks! Nicely done! This "cheap" :-D woodworker plans on getting some!

JRD

New User
Jim
Wow, this year marks the first time I've sold my work.

Now, to actually win a contest of and by my peers - you all have made my day, month and year.

Thank you deeply,

Jim

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Congratulations to the winners :icon_thum and a big Thanks to Steve for pulling this together :eusa_clap

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congratulations to all who entered and the very deserving winners!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Steve...........you da man!!!! Thanks for pulling this together and the great job coordinating such a great event in such a short time period!

I really enjoyed it and look forward to purchasing a couple of the great calendars!

Wayne

Big Mike

New User
Mike
I will say that this was great fun and I appreciate the recognition by so many fine woodworkers but most of all I appreciate Steve going to the trouble of putting it all together.

You get :icon_thum :icon_thum , Steve!!

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!! And congrulations to the winners!!

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
A big thanks to Steve for coming up with the idea, to Monty for the advise and help with photography. Thanks to all that voted to make it happen--------there really was some close votes-------and rightfully so, lots of nice work.

When we gather on this site we are all winners!!:icon_thum

Jerry

J

jeff...

Congrats to all the winners, it was a tough contest - you can stop sweating now. Seriously, Great work as usual. Everyone should be real proud, because we are of you.

skeeter

New User
Charles
Congrats to all the winners! Just another example of the great work and diversity of all our members!

DavidF

New User
David
A big thanks to Steve for coming up with the idea, to Monty for the advise and help with photography. Thanks to all that voted to make it happen--------there really was some close votes-------and rightfully so, lots of nice work.

When we gather on this site we are all winners!!:icon_thum

Jerry

I second Jerrys thoughts precisely - Thanks Steve and well done Clay!! a well deserved win - the rest of us will just have to try harder next time...

Monty - a great cover, Carol now calls me her "Cover Boy"!!

M

McRabbet

Thanks Steve and Monty -- a great contest with great entries. I'm proud to be a member of the winning group -- congrats to Clay for 1st overall by a very narrow margin and to DaveO for edging me into 10th by the smallest of margins possible! I appreciate the recognition and am proud to be part of this first calendar. I even got one of my pics on Monty's great cover (go Cathy!).

Rob

clowman

Clay Lowman
Let me add my thanks to Steve as well. I must confess, I am going to have something else to do other than "checking the vote" as the people in my office have come to know it as. There was some really great pictures, and some really close voting.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I am just as proud as I can be that something I made is nice enough to be show on the same pages as some of the very fine woodworkers here. Steve, this was a great idea, and I would like to see it happen next year...and hopefully we all will be ready with higher quality photos.

Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Congrats to all, especially Monty for the cover and Clay for his well-deserved blue ribbon. :eusa_clap

And thanks to all that participated (entrants and voters). :eusa_clap

But the biggest prize goes to Steve for his vision and hard work to make NCWWer what it is. :eek:ccasion1

A very surprised and honored,
Roger

T

toolferone

Yup I agree with everything that has been said so far. I just want to add one little thing, how come my great little cherry box was in last place:crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: ?

Ok, I am kidding. This has been so much fun. I am allready looking forward to next years contest. I expect to see lots more great projects through the coming year, but I think the photography will be vastly better with the the 2008 calander in mind.

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Congratulations to the winners and a big thanks to Steve for the job he done.:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS