Bosch Free Tool Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Bas turned me on to this offer a couple weeks ago, but I thought I'd "expand" on it a little.

Buy a new Bosch PS20 driver, or any compact tool, and get a free PS20 or PS10.

We will now have a total of 4 of these things in our shop. We fought over the first one until I ordered a second. Now we have the third and are waiting on the "freebie."

If you drive screws, this is the strongest, most compact little tool I have ever picked up. And, the 10.8 batteries really last. We drive a LOT of 1 5/8 thru 3" screws and these things will do the job.

If you need a compact drill/driver, this is worth looking at. FREE is good, right?

:wsmile:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I have both the PS20 and the ps40 (impact driver) They are both great tools. I do find that I use the impact driver more than the 20.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Yep, but the PS10 is not a strong as the 20. If you buy a new 20, you get 2 batteries, so you can keep 'em both running.

M3CW

Touchwood

New User
Don
I found the PS20 on Amazon for $103. I have Amazon Prime so I get it 2 day free delivery, plus no tax.
Should be here Wednesday.:icon_thum

Already printed out the rebate form.:tool:

Thanks for the info.:gar-Bi

Don

RayH

New User
Ray
Yep, but the PS10 is not a strong as the 20. If you buy a new 20, you get 2 batteries, so you can keep 'em both running.

M3CW

Hmmm. Interesting. Both show the same torque in the spec sheets, with the 10 having a bit more speed on the high end.

Oh, well. I got the -10 for $129, with 2 batteries, and will order the -20 with the rebate (and I'm guessing the second battery works with it).:gar-Bi

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Ray, I misspoke. The 10 is a different tool. I'm sure you'll be happy with both of them. For our use, the 20 is the ticket.

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Found a deal at my local lowes about 2 months ago with a Bosch PS40 and a free Bosch 10.8V flashlight for $89 on clearance. I bought one and purchased the PS20 about a week later with a Lowes coupon offer. Then my wife bought me one for Fathers Day. The one she purchased was in the date range for the free tool rebate. Just got the free PS20 today in the mail. Should be setup for a while. Gonna keep 1 set in the shop and 1 set in my beehouse. All for around $300. Not a bad deal!
210.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS