1. froglips

Survey: Klingspor Woodworking Showcase 2009

Now that the dust has settled on the 2009 showcase, Paul Rolfe (Show host and store manager at Klingspor) has asked for our input on how to improve the show for next year. Here are Paul's comment from another thread: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showpost.php?p=231475&postcount=17...
  2. froglips

Copyright Statement for 2009?

Not sure who would make this call, but while poking around I noticed our site copyright notice. "Content Copyright © 2005 - 2008 North Carolina Woodworker, Inc." If the powers that be would like, I can update it to reflect 2009. Thanks, Jim
  3. ptt49er

Are You Coming to the 2009 Spring Picnic?

If you think you might be able to make it to the 2009 NCWW'er Spring Picnic please answer yes. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc This isn't a firm commitment, just a "Yeah, I'm pretty sure" is all we need now. We are simply gauging interest and trying to determine the size of the facility we need. As a...
  4. Rob

Area get together April 4th, 2009

The wife and I would like to plan a get together at our place in Sanford. It's about 35 minutes from Cary and 30 minutes from Fayettville. The way we've done these in the past is that everyone brings a side dish or desert, or if you want to cook something on the grill bring it, I'll probably...
  5. willarda

Handtool Woodworking Workshops 2009

I am scheduling my handtool woodworking workshop schedule for the coming year, to begin in mid February. Check out the website: http://www.edwardsmountainwoodworks.com. I will be teaching two classes at John C. Campbell Folk School this year (Elegant Side Table with Handtools, and Fan Back...
  6. mkepke

Shop Improvements: Energy Efficiency Tax Credits in 2009

Legislation signed in 4Q2008 makes tax credits available in 2009 for certain home energy efficiency improvements: windows, doors, insulation, etc. If you're planning to make your shop more 'livable' this year, take advantage of the tax credits ...
  7. WoodWrangler

Was I the first post in 2009?

Was I the first post in 2009? :gar-La; HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!
  8. SteveColes

2009 Calendar Contest Winners

First, I need to make sure everyone understands. Only ONE winner member across all categories. So my first task was to find the highest 3 rated pictures in each category that were from different members. Once that was done, I looked for people who had won in more that one category. If someone...
  9. SteveColes

2009 Calendar Contest is now open for entries

This is the official announcement and start of our 3rd Annual Calender Contest:eusa_danc The Contest starts now, start submitting your pictures. This year we will do things different that we have in the past. We want to achieve some additional goals with this year's calendar. Get More sales...
  10. SteveColes

2009 Calendars - Who will buy

What, you say? 2009 Calendars and it's only July:swoon::swoon: Yes, we needed to start LAST month, if we want to do this right and not have a lot of wasted calendars, and thus money, like happened last year. It is time to start. The reason for this thread is to try and figure out how many...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS