Are You Coming to the 2009 Spring Picnic?

Do you hope to attend the 2009 NCWW'er Spring Picnic?

• Yes

Votes: 106 84.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
If you think you might be able to make it to the 2009 NCWW'er Spring Picnic please answer yes. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

This isn't a firm commitment, just a "Yeah, I'm pretty sure" is all we need now. We are simply gauging interest and trying to determine the size of the facility we need.

As a reminder, it's scheduled for May 16th, 2009.:icon_thum:icon_thum

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Phillip,

If we can make the poll like last years, which asked how many people would be coming with that person, it might help get a better idea on the whole number of attendees.

Just a thought.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Good job Phillip, thanks for grabbing the bull by the horns :icon_thum
I think I have restored your avatar and sig...sorry newbie on the job :embaresse

BTW, I put my vote in...I'll be there come **** or high water.
Dave:)

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Gonna be too early for me to answer. That time of the year is always busy ... but you know I'll make if I can ... wouldn't want to miss it!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Phillip,

If we can make the poll like last years, which asked how many people would be coming with that person, it might help get a better idea on the whole number of attendees.

Just a thought.

Jimmy right now we are just looking for a rough preliminary number. If we take 2x the number that reply to the this poll that will give us a good estimation on how many may come. We just need to determine if we are going to be over 130-150 to decide on the shelter.
Also a poll of the full number of members and guest that are interested in coming has never reflected those that actually show up...all we can hope for is getting close and over engineering.

Rob

New User
Rob
We will be there, me and the wife, we had a great time last year. I do have a spare room for anyone traveling, and I'm only 20 mins away from Jordan Lake. Just let me know.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
IIRC, anyone in our families could be invited last year (adult kids and grandkids). Is that going to be the case this year? If so, this post should be edited to reflect such, It will reflect a more accurate count.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Jimmy right now we are just looking for a rough preliminary number. If we take 2x the number that reply to the this poll that will give us a good estimation on how many may come. We just need to determine if we are going to be over 130-150 to decide on the shelter.
Also a poll of the full number of members and guest that are interested in coming has never reflected those that actually show up...all we can hope for is getting close and over engineering.

Dave,

I understand the rough estimate, but the poll of full members has reflected the total number, if you ask Steve I'm sure he has a formula using that number x a factor that will be close ( ie. 125 people x 1.3 = 162 people (estimated)). We just need that number from Steve. But that will be for when it gets closer anyway.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
IIRC, anyone in our families could be invited last year (adult kids and grandkids). Is that going to be the case this year? If so, this post should be edited to reflect such, It will reflect a more accurate count.

Stuart anyone from our NCWW family is invited, even the dawgs

Dave,

I understand the rough estimate, but the poll of full members has reflected the total number, if you ask Steve I'm sure he has a formula using that number x a factor that will be close ( ie. 125 people x 1.3 = 162 people (estimated)). We just need that number from Steve. But that will be for when it gets closer anyway.

Jimmy, this suggestion came directly from Steve. And to tell you the truth the attendance count from any poll is usually much greater than those who actually show up. If we factor on every member that responds bringing a guest (ie 2x the count) that will count for those who come alone and those who bring several on average.
I am bringing 3, but one, my 5 year old daughter will only eat .1% of a full portion, and she is tiny and won't take up too much space.

toolman

Administrator
Chad
I voted!! :tool:

Dave I put a link in the Announcement block at the top of the page, just let me know when you want to take in down.. :cool:

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I almost had to vote Yes because of the wording - "do you hope to go" instead of "can you make it". But the 16th is the weekend of my oldest daughter's Y Trailmates camp.

Steve W

New User
Steve
Yup - we'll be there barring any unforeseen "stuff." Empty nest means never having to say "Can't make it." :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS