Area get together April 4th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

New User
Rob
The wife and I would like to plan a get together at our place in Sanford. It's about 35 minutes from Cary and 30 minutes from Fayettville. The way we've done these in the past is that everyone brings a side dish or desert, or if you want to cook something on the grill bring it, I'll probably make a large pot of New Mexico style chili. Bring any adult beverages you want, beers, etc. We'll have soda's and stuff for the non drinkers. We can hang out on the back deck and swap lies, or inside the house and/or shop. Bring your families and let's have a great time. I will post directions when we get closer to the date.

T

toolferone

Rob, sounds like a good time. Thanks for the invite. I will mark it on my calendar and hope for the best.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Hey man, we'll have to see what the calender holds, but I'd love to come up! I know we won't have a problem finding a baby sitter in Sanford :-D

toolman

New User
Chad
Bob

You can count me my LOML and son on coming..

If you planned and set the date I can place it in the Announcements above? just let me know.. or I can announce a get together in April and wait for a date.. Up to you. :eek:ccasion1

Rob

New User
Rob
Bob

You can count me my LOML and son on coming..

If you planned and set the date I can place it in the Announcements above? just let me know.. or I can announce a get together in April and wait for a date.. Up to you. :eek:ccasion1
Date's set in the title. April 4th, looking forward to it.

Rob

New User
Rob
I use NM chili powder, sent to me by my uncle. I grew up in NM.

Toolman, thanks for the sticky, my name is Rob though, Bob is my dad. :tinysmile_tongue_t: :gar-Bi

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks for the invitation, Rob :icon_thum
You never know what kind of riff raff may roll in :swoon:

Hope I can be one of them!
Roger

Robert Brunke'

New User
Robert
Rob,
I marked it on the calender. Looking to stop by and say hey. I'm from the Roswell area, long ago. Now I'm just down the road.
Regards,
Robert

Rob

New User
Rob
Rob,
I marked it on the calender. Looking to stop by and say hey. I'm from the Roswell area, long ago. Now I'm just down the road.
Regards,
Robert
Robert, really? Roswell? I went to Goddard until my sophomore year, then moved to Lubbock.

wchipper

New User
Cliff
Rob looks like April 4th is good for me count use in unless something changes. thanks look forward to meeting everyone.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Would love to be there, but too early for me to plan. I will watch this thread and plan accordingly.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Get together on my Birthday! You shouldn't have!!! How thoughtful of you! I just might have to show up, if that is I am able to come?

Sincerely,

Matthew Bills

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Rita and I will try to get down your way for the get to gether will you send an address or map?
dick

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Excellent, I will be able to meet some of you! I am not far at all, Cameron.
I'm looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors