Search results

1. snack31

Puzzle cabinet finally completed

A labor of love, combining elements of your vocational and personal journey. Well traveled, sir.
  2. snack31

Latest Harpsichords

As always, I love and respect your work.
  3. snack31

New Bern June Lunch Bunch

June in May? I'll be there just for that!
  4. snack31

ENC Hardwood Supply

Scott Brandt of Swansboro is apparently a tree cutter or arborist who offers rough cut slabs and cookies on FB Marketplace. Just yesterday he offered hickory, 36 X 20 X 2.75 for $30 each. I have seen cedar, cypress, water oak, live oak, maple(s), hickory and walnut.
  5. snack31

Harpsichord - Bowls - Sculpture from the New Bern Lunch Bunch

My first trip to Ernie and Sandy"s. It was an awesome and humbling experience. Thank you. I also certainly was delighted to see Charlie and Leon's work. Truly inspiring. -Don
  6. snack31

NC Woodturning tools?

Prices look good. Wonder where they are located.
  7. snack31

New Bern Lunch Bunch and Shop Tour Next Saturday

Definitely will be there. Thanks for setting this up.
  8. snack31

News from New Bern

I just discovered a new DIY Community Workshop is being established here at 406 Guion St - SHOP CLASS I've not investigated yet but I am excited about this new opportunity for local woodworkers.
  9. snack31

Irwin kudos

I bought mine from Amazon. Search "Irwin clamp pads. They have many. https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Irwin+clamp+pads
  10. snack31

New Bern Lunch Bunch

I don't have an avatar up so that's out. I stood by the door for the 25 minutes - old guy in a black Cub Cadet cap. It looked like most folks had their wives with them. Oh well, next time. :)
  11. snack31

New Bern Lunch Bunch

:confused: Well, I showed up at 12:20 and stayed until 12;45 and didn't see anybody who looked like they were there for Lunch Bunch. Asked a server and they didn't know. Did anybody show? :confused:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS