First LN Tool Acq - 2 for 1 sale RAL CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Well I might have caught the small handtool bug that seems to be going around. Plus I was very curious to see what all the fuss with Lie-Nielsen tools was about.

So I dipped a toe, so to speak. Thanks to RAL CL I picked up a twofer:

LN_1.JPG

The Small Chisel Plane and the Beader with 7 blades. Now I just couldn't yet pull the trigger on 130+ a tool, but for less than 1/2 off, well.......

The Chisel is virtually unused and the Beader show some wear, but with a little TLC....

LN_4.JPG

LN_3.JPG

Overall I'm ok with it, cant wait to tryem out. I just hope I didn't take too big a sip (gulp) of the KOOL-AID :gar-Bi.
LN_5.JPG

MMMM!, Tastes like Poysonberry! May I have another!:rotflm:.

Thanks for looking

Matt

Last edited:

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Very sweet deal! I luv me some LN Handtools!:rotflm:

1/2 price and LN is hard to resist! Paint me green with envy. :eek: :mrgreen:

Good deal!!

Chuck

Nice score I havent dipped in just yet but soon as I dont have to pay for college I am right in there.

Thanks Guys!

I've had a chance to further check out these tools. Now I've seen the light!

For just a small 6 or so inch plane, it really has a heft to it. The thicker, sharper blade and I really like the Brass version (s). These tools speak to me of a rich tradition of woodworking. A sense of being in harmony with history.

Not only that, but I like making shavings, thin ones! I get it! :widea:.

Now how to finance any additional scores that fall my way....hmm....

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Darn, I wish I had seen those.... Oh well, glad you got them.

Once you get some Lie Nielsen you are never the same. That is a very nice chisel plane and molding cutter. They look to be in like new condition.

Congrats!

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Darn, I wish I had seen those.... Oh well, glad you got them.

Once you get some Lie Nielsen you are never the same. That is a very nice chisel plane and molding cutter. They look to be in like new condition.

Congrats!

Great score Matt:icon_thum

Travis, Phillip thanks !

Travis, Im a believer ! Already plotting next score: Adj mouth standard angle block and Scraper plane! Another 2 fer though, maybe a bit of blue sky! Patience and a keen eye !

Thanks,

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS