Week end progress and gold gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
This week end I completed 2 36 X 48 inch cabinets and 3 of the 4 doors :BangHead: it would have been 4 but I am 1 - 2-3/4 X 49 X 4/4 piece of maple :wconfused:
and hung my air cleaner

and finished attaching my draw fronts

And NOW for the GLOAT

I always thought the first GOLD in my shop would be a POWERMATIC 20 inch HD lathe BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I would like to THANK Doug Robinson for meeting up with the LOML this week end and delivering

M

McRabbet

Wow -- Clean air, great organization and gold too!

[pie]YOU ROCK, NICK![/pie]

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Nick:

Glad to see it made the trip in good shape. It looks at home there. It gave me great service, may it do the same for you. I will bring the manual to the picnic. :embarrassed:

Doug

J

jeff...

WOW nice Nick - but it's not big enough to joint that totem pole I'll be bring you. BTW how thick you want those squares? Figured I would just bring the chainsaw with me and slice off what you want.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Nice cabinet work there, Nick! (I just finished catching up on some old New Yank WS shows where Norm built cabinets very similar to yours.)

Looks like you have space for everything and everything in its place!:wsmile:

That splash of Gold looks fantastic, too! YOU DO ROCK!!!!

Great work!:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Wayne

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Nice cabinet work there, Nick! (I just finished catching up on some old New Yank WS shows where Norm built cabinets very similar to yours.)

Looks like you have space for everything and everything in its place!:wsmile:

That splash of Gold looks fantastic, too! YOU DO ROCK!!!!

Great work!:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Wayne

Thanks every one for your :thumbs_up and comments.
Wayne
The upper cabinets are built in the new Norm way and the lowers are the way he built the miter or RS station.

Jeff
6 or 8 inches thick by 14 to 16 square will work :icon_thum or the chain saw will also do fine:saw:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Good on ya Nick!
The cabs look great . . . of course, I expect no less from you :icon_thum

And that gold jointer will definitely be a standout in the shop.

YOU ROCK THE JOINT or JOINT THE ROCK or whatever :mrgreen:

Roger

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I count multiple gloats in this post....and that Gold looks good anywhere, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS