wanting to buy bloodwood,cocobolo,zygote scraps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truefire

New User
Chris
Hello guys I am looking to buy some turning stock of bloodwood,cocobolo,zygote,padauk and such. I need
scrap pieces of 1"x1"x at least 6" long or longer and pieces
measuring 1.5" -2" x 1.5"-2" x at least 6".

Give me a price. Thanks, Chris.:help:

Kenith

New User
Ken Stewart
Get in touch with Dozer. He has a post here about pen blanks. He is a great guy and has a large selection of woods in all sizes.

Ken

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Chris you ain't but an hour outside of Raleigh. I would suggest that you stop by the Klingspor Woodworking store on US 1, and buy some boards. They have a lot of shorts and will cut down a longer board as long as they have >6' left. You will do much better buying the turning stock in board form as you will buying it already cut up. If you want I can stop by there for you and pick up some stuff, cut it up and send it to you. You'll do better getting it yourself.

Dave:)

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Again, NC Wood will have almost everything you are looking for. They currently have some shorter spindle stock (2"x2"x6") in Pheasant Wood and Rambutan. They regularly carry 12" and 18" spindle stock in Bloodwood, Padauk, Purpleheart, Bocote, etc. Gary also puts together boxes of exotic scraps for sale on Ebay and he ships all over the world. It's worth a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors