Tool gloat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

Okay I was in the right place at the right time. I picked up this Jet 16" Bandsaw for about $300.00 plus he is giving me a 3hp motor to put on to give it a little more punch.

Does this count as a gloat?

Attachments

• P4200001.JPG
    P4200001.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 274

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Nice score Tom! Are you keeping the old one or are you trying to keep up with WG:lol: :lol:
Take care,

T

toolferone

PappyJ said:
Nice score Tom! Are you keeping the old one or are you trying to keep up with WG:lol: :lol:
Take care,

Yes I am keeping the old one. Watch out WG here I come.:eusa_danc
I will make this my resaw saw.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Awesome score, Tom!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Just where are those kind of deals when I am lookin'??????

Wayne

woodguy1975

New User
John
Cool deal. Dude, that is a gloat. :) :eusa_clap

Congrats, You going to keep both of your bandsaws? It could be very handy to have two or three.......

:)

T

toolferone

Quote:
Originally Posted by PappyJ
Take care,

Yes I am keeping the old one. Watch out WG here I come.:eusa_danc
I will make this my resaw saw.

(As written above:slap: )
woodguy1975 said:
Cool deal. Dude, that is a gloat. :) :eusa_clap

Congrats, You going to keep both of your bandsaws? It could be very handy to have two or three.......

:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
So you decided to keep it......
You Suck!!!
in the most respectful way. What are you going to do the the motor on it currently, and what size is it.
Dave:)

MLB3164

New User
Marty
$300.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you sure you didn't leave off any digits? Why can't I ever find those deals. Tom that is the true meaning of a tool gloat. Great catch.

Marty

T

toolferone

DaveO said:
What are you going to do the the motor on it currently, and what size is it.
Dave:)

It is a 1 1/2 hp wired for 110v. I am thinking replacing the 3/4hp on my 14" bandsaw if they run th same speed. Either way I will be hanging on to all extra motors. You never know when you might need one.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Cool deal there Tom.:icon_thum Swapping motors out on both saws sounds like a great idea. Will the one from the 16" fit the 14" without too much trouble? And yep.............YOU SUCK!

D L

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Tom,

Congrats! Thats one fantastic score!

Let me be the first to show you a bit of human compassion.

I understand you might have space constraintes in the Dream Shop, so let me be the first to open my shop doors to you and your bandsaw. I'm sure my attorney would hammer out a fair visitation plan....

Jim

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
I think that definitely qualifies as a tool gloat. Man I don't think you could have found a better deal anywhere. Oh yeah YOU SUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors