Today's home spun pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

New User
Mike
I plan on sending Dave all of curly sycamore pen blanks I made up over the winter, you live close by Dave do ya?

I live in Charlotte, but I just gave him my address a couple days ago. :eusa_danc

Dave could you spare a blank or two of the curly sycamore? :eusa_pray

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Mike, I have to stay away from threads like this one and your shop!! Now if only I can win the lottery...of course I'd have to start buying tickets to win huh?

DaveO, amazing pens, you must be the controller of the spinning vortex because this stuff is contagious

MikeH

New User
Mike
Mike, I have to stay away from threads like this one and your shop!! Now if only I can win the lottery...of course I'd have to start buying tickets to win huh?

DaveO, amazing pens, you must be the controller of the spinning vortex because this stuff is contagious

Spin, spin, spin!!!

:rotflm: :rotflm: :rotflm:

J

jeff...

Dave I hope you got lots of pen kits :-D. I sure will be glad to get the curly sycamore blanks out of my shop and into the hands of folks that will do them justice. You know with all those blanks made up, I almost bought a lathe which really spells (DANGER). By getting rid of all those pretty blanks, I will not have the urge to buy a lathe. Consider it a favor to me that your taking them off my hands.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS