Tim Yoder – Woodturning Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunslinger

New User
Mike
It may be old to some but to me it is new. Tim Yoder – Woodturning Workshop
Saturday Morning 10:00 (Thank goodness for DVR)
The 2008 season began two weeks ago here. I pick it on local Dish Network from WNSC in SC. I’m not sure what city it is broadcast from.
Channel 30 on dish in Chalotte, NC.
Mike

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Used to be on UNC-TV and they dropped it a few months ago. Not a bad turner, cheesy humor, humble and had a few good guests. I had it set on the DVR and was really bummed when I went to play it one week and there wasn't one. Hasn't been on since and I check often because I record the Woodwright episodes that appeal to me by scrolling through them and when Woodturning Workshop was on, it was right next to the Woodwright in the listings.

Gunslinger

New User
Mike
I did some checking and it is broadcast out of Rock Hill, SC.
It (the station) is also carried by Time Warner in Charlotte.
I understand it is also carried by other pbs broadcast sites in SC.
The next two episodes are to be on "staved vessels".

Mike

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Still not back on here in Raleigh/Cary on TW. I checked this morning when I was seeing what Woodwright episodes come on this week. Not only is the Woodturning Workshop still not there, the Woodwright is down to one episoode a week! They used to run several when they first added all the new digital channels as variants of UNC-TV. WAH!

Dusty Sawyer

New User
David
Yoder is an excellent turner. I get as much or more out of his program by just carefully watching his technique as I do listening to what he has to say. Just my humble opinion.

Unfortunate, but I cannot get his show where I am now.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS