Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Chrs Im in sounds like a great day. Looking forward seeing all you guys there. Some body tell me what to bring.

Thanks Mark

p.s. I need some ore of that apple I think
sombody turned thelast chunk I got.:rotflm:

Hello all,
It looks like we are going to have about 17-20 people. I believe we will have a great time, share some stories, and all learn a lot. Like stated earlier we will cover the Boston butts, if we can just have someone bring plates, napkins, forks, drinks and maybe a bag of chips we will have some great Apple Smoked BBQ....:eusa_danc

Also, if there is anything you would like to cover? or learn more about on the 20 th? Please shoot me a PM or post on here.. We are going to try to cover every aspect of taking a tree to dried lumber.... and answer a 1000's question in between...

Chris B
828-994-7333

nelsone

New User
Ed
Please notice there is a post in the events area about this. Froglips helped me get this setup and there is now a poll for everyone to let us know what everyone will bring. Looks like this is going to be a great day!

bluthart

New User
Brian
Sign me up - I have a wedding later that day, but I will be there for the first half or so. Thanks so much!

M

McRabbet

I had planned to sign up to come, but I'm headed to Apex to take care of my grandson (on short notice). Maybe next time!

reprosser

New User
Rick
Looks like the wife and I will be able to make it :wsmile: - so, 2 from SC.
Now I will go sign up for something to bring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors