So, after ten years of woodworking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
...I turned my first pens. I have no idea why I waited this long. :dontknow: I did 4 slims and 2 .50 cals. Awosome time. I had to grind a spade bit down to a 7mm (forgot to get one...) and my pen mandrel was the wrong size (1/4" not 7mm). Oh well. Still had fun. Thanks for looking!

c490fb0a733f8d664ddecdfba856a42d.jpg

28bd46dd3425b810f517ff7411689d0b.jpg

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Good looking pens Christopher.
Slims are a common first effort (at under $2 a kit I see why). Your 50 came out nicely. I have no doubt you'll be doing more soon.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Nicely done, Christopher. Now that the siren song of the lathe has ensnared you, do I get first dibs on your other tools? :slap:

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
Nice lookin pens there :icon_cheers I been wantin to start makin pens for about two yrs an Christmas before last the missis bought me a starter kit and this week I finaly took the plunge,and got ten of em made an like you don't know why it took so long to get started :gar-Bi

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
More spinny things :gar-La; I have a soft spot for pens. I still use the walnut pen and mechanical pencil clowman made for me about 5 years ago - it's my daily writer the pen has has had several cartridge refills and lots of new led for the pencil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS