So, after ten years of woodworking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
...I turned my first pens. I have no idea why I waited this long. :dontknow: I did 4 slims and 2 .50 cals. Awosome time. I had to grind a spade bit down to a 7mm (forgot to get one...) and my pen mandrel was the wrong size (1/4" not 7mm). Oh well. Still had fun. Thanks for looking!

c490fb0a733f8d664ddecdfba856a42d.jpg

28bd46dd3425b810f517ff7411689d0b.jpg

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Good looking pens Christopher.
Slims are a common first effort (at under $2 a kit I see why). Your 50 came out nicely. I have no doubt you'll be doing more soon.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Nicely done, Christopher. Now that the siren song of the lathe has ensnared you, do I get first dibs on your other tools? :slap:

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
Nice lookin pens there :icon_cheers I been wantin to start makin pens for about two yrs an Christmas before last the missis bought me a starter kit and this week I finaly took the plunge,and got ten of em made an like you don't know why it took so long to get started :gar-Bi

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
More spinny things :gar-La; I have a soft spot for pens. I still use the walnut pen and mechanical pencil clowman made for me about 5 years ago - it's my daily writer the pen has has had several cartridge refills and lots of new led for the pencil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors